59. Lance- Sibling Bonding Moments

(Requested)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I sighed as I stared at the plain white and blue ceiling dotted with golden, painted on stars, fiddling with my thumbs. I honestly had nothing to do at the moment and didn't want to disturb anyone else...

That was a lie. Well, the disturbing someone else part, at least. I was immensely bored.

"Oh, to hell with it," I grumbled, getting off my bed, "I'll go bother someone for today." I smirked and knocked on Lance's door.

"Come in!" I opened the door and found Lance lounging in his room, a green face mask on, and listening to Beyoncé.

"Can I join?" I whined, "I'm so bored!" He sighed and nodded slowly.

"Don't. Touch. Anything," he demanded, pointing to the stereo and wires, "The robes are over there. Grab a clay bag and mix it with water, then you can come and sit down on the couch with me."

"Thanks Lance!" I chirped, blowing a kiss to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Sure, sis." I changed into my lion robe and grabbed the necessities. Sighing in content, I laid down on the soft mattress.

"That is delightful," I commented, looking at my brother. He smirked and flicked my arm.

"Hell yeah it is." I let the catchy music playing through the radio float through my ears as my muscles relaxed.

I let myself rest for a moment as I thought of happy moments, like ones on Earth, with the whole family.

That got me thinking. I was so lucky to have Lance here in space, and not back on Earth.

I would be so lonely if he weren't here. These times were precious. I think he's underestimating that.

"Hey, Lance," I asked suddenly.

"What's up sis?"

"Can we do this more often?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, like more of this sibling bonding time."

"Since when were you the cuddly type?"

"I'm not, and if you try to hug me without my permission, I'll snap your neck."

"Alright, geez!" Lance protested. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist. Lance smiled and wrapped an arm around my head.

"Love ya, sis," he muttered, kissing my head. I hummed and snuggled into his torso more.

"Love you too, big bro."

(Bonus)

The other paladins walked on into Lance's room, all wearing color corresponding robes and slippers, holding clay bags.

"Can we join? We're bored."