111. Paladins- Endgame

SPFIBADPIFBAPEIFBPAEIFBPIAEDBPIABEFPISBeFABEPJFBaejfBae

FUCK FUCKF UFCBJCBJKF

SPOILERS

OML

PLEASE

SHIRO AND CURTIS I'M DYING

HHHHH

KEITH SOFT BOY

ALLURANCE I'M HAPPY FOR THEM, I DIDN'T SHIP IT BUT THEY'RE SO F L U F F Y

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE SAYING "i'm disappointed in s8"

BE GRATEFUL THAT THERE EVEN WAS ONE

I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HATE ALLURA

BUT SHE DID WELL

SHE WAS AMAZING

I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

AND EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTED IN THE FIGHT, I'M-

KINKADE IS SO ADORABLE

I'M SOFT FOR MY TWO LESBIANS EZOR AND ZETHRID.

I'M GONNA CRY HUNK IS GORDON RAMSAY

AND PIDGE, LANCE, AOUFGSOUGSEOU

SOME WRITER IN THE TEAM HAS BEEN READING AN ALTEAN LANCE FANFIC

HHHHHHHHHHHH

MATT CUT HIS FUCKING HAIR

SOMEONE COME TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS

__

This is where it ends. This is where everything ends. What decisions we make, even the color of our socks can bend realities. It's quiet. It's really quiet in the darkness. Aboard the Altas, I couldn't stop moving. Restless, I paced the halls at night, calculating everything one random point at a time.

I guess I'm more of another kind of Slav. Human features, Altean markings, Galra branding burned into my arm. I had some sort of damage to my skull at a young age, making it hard for me to comprehend the language that Alteans developed. All the markings and swooshes, circles in various places just didn't make sense. But I excelled in the arts, having the potential to become one of Altea's greatest philosophers, mappers, and architects, a genius that simply couldn't read.

Weirdly enough, my empire wasn't taken over by Lord Zarkon, like the one I was in now. Yes, I came from another reality.

The Galran emperor was the most generous man I'd ever met, next to King Alfor, of course, and his son, Lotor was the brightest and most diligent child I'd ever met in my youth. We grew up together and learned about the Altean lifestyle, culture, and arts. Lotor and I learned to develop a time traveling machine out of an ore we found while on patrol. Strange readings were translated into this weird language, in which I somehow knew.

The encrypted language spelled out one word: "Voltron." Due to my extensive research about other wordly realities, I predicted someone was crying out to us for help. That ore must have come to us from another dimension, and we had to just trace it back to its origins.

I was the first and only one to step up and take charge. After I said my goodbyes, we created a stable portal that could take me to the reality in which the ore had come from. I passed through it, and it closed up behind me. Of course I knew where it was, now I just had to explore this newly gathered bunch of cosmos.

That was when I found Voltron, and the Atlas. I discovered there were other limits, other stories that everyone had to tell and I was repulsed by the reality that they had to live. Full of war, anger, hatred, a longing for revenge.

I decided to make it my mission to help them overcome their Altean rivals. It broke my heart to do so, however I didn't blink another eye, as I knew that the paladins and humans were fighting for a good cause.

But now here we were, waiting aboard for the paladins to arrive back. I gripped Shiro's arm, waiting in suspense, almost drowning in the feeling of utter and sheer worry. Everyone on the Atlas was silent, even Coran, who would usually be the most buoyant of us all.

"In all the possible realities, there are only a few in which they make it back." My voice rang across the intercom, and into the ears of those who were listening. "In those realities, not all of them make it back." The tenseness elevated as the individuals who were aboard prayed for a better outcome.

"Who dies?" James's voice was filled with bitterness and sorrow, hard, but cracked on the inside. "Tell us, in those realities, who dies?" I sucked a breath in and breathed out slowly, trying to not let tears fall.

"Allura."

"There has to be another reality!" Coran suddenly shouted, slamming a hand down on the table. "There has to be! Your calculations are based off of nothing but random dots in time!" I shook my head, folding my arms, pressing my lips together in a thin line.

"I'm sorry. It can't be undone."

"What the quiznack do you mean it can't be undone! There has to be another way!" I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, squeezing my eyes shut, not wanting to see the ginger's expression.

"I'm a seer. I know what happens. Would you rather have everything fall for her or stay without her?" Coran remained silent. I could almost hear the echoing chaos inside of his mind. Setting one hand on his shoulder, I allowed for his quivering body to rest on mine.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be fine. Allura's grown. She follows the path that she sees fit, and all she wants to do is prove to her father that she's someone to be proud of. I'm sure you can see that as well, Coran." He sighed and looked up, wiping his eyes.

"I've known her since she was a little girl, and- It's just hard to let go sometimes." I kept on patting his back, eyes crinkling in understanding.

"We'll just have to wait and see. Coran, truly, I'm sorry."