chapter two

Demi's pov

I massage my fore head as I stop the car at my parents house. I'm so grateful for this little break. I really need so time to think and talk with my mom about my thoughts lately. my thoughts about Nina Savannah my long lost daughter.

I feel my moms arms around me as soon as I walk inside. I turn around. "hey mom." I kiss her on her cheek.

"Dems baby, I already expected you because of your show here tomorrow night. Eddie and are coming and I am sure that Dallas and Maddie will too."

I smile "I love you mom." as soon as I say it I feel some pain in my heart. I wish I heard Nina said that to me but I didn't because I was so stupid to give her away. No it wasn't stupid. It was the best for, I couldn't let her grow up with a sixteen year old girl who was in a really dark period. 

"Demi what's wrong? I know there's something wrong! do you want to talk about it?" Mom interrupts my thoughts.

I sigh "you know me to good, let's drink some coffee I want to talk with you about something."

mom nods and goes to the kitchen to pour some coffee as I settle myself down at the couch in the livingroom.

"so tell me baby." moms gives my the mug with coffee

I take a deep breathe before I start talking. "mom I want to find her. I want to talk to her. I want to tell her why I gave her away. I want to show her that I love her. I did some research and found out that the sur name of her adoption parents is 'Underwood' which means that I know her full name know. I want to google her, I want to look for her on social media but I'm to afraid but mom... I need to find her."

mom sigh and hugs me. "I know Dems, I knew this day would come but the we can't turn back the desicion we made then. her parents probably don't want you to contact her and she... she probably hates you."

"maybe she's a lovatic" I wink at mom

"but sweetie she wouldn't be it anymore when she will found out..."

"I need her mom, I need Nina back into my life. she my fucking daughter." I lay my head in moms neck and start sobbing. she wraps her arms around me. "shh baby shh"

Nina's pov

I smile at the ticket in my hand. but I hide it as soon as I hear my mom coming home. yes I did it. I bought the meet & greet ticket without mom and dad knowing. I'm being a badass. okay they will find out anyways but they can't stop me now anymore because I already have the ticket. I never met Demi although I live in Texas but tomorrow she has an show here which means I'm gonna meet Demetria beautiful Devonne perfection Lovato tomorrow. yes I'm serious when I'm saying perfect. eveyone who's saying that 'nobody is perfect' has never heard about Demi. Demi is an angel. She would never do something to hurt anyone. She would never give her child away. I sigh. no not again. I really need to stop thinking about it. I need to stop thinking about that fucked up biological mom of me. I have a perfect life right now. I have lovely parents, amazing friends. everything is okay right? ohh well beside me feelig fucked up, beside me purging after every meal I eat, beside me cutting but it's all my moms fault. talking about cutting I really ne...

"Nina dinner is ready." my mom yells. oh well saved by dinner.

I walk down stairs and hug dad who's just cominghome from work. I love him so much.

"hey babygirl, how was your day?" he asks while hug me back

"just a basically day at school and me freaking out all day because of meeting Demi tomorrow."

dad start laughing. "I love your fangirl part so much."

"how late do you want to be at Demi's concert tomorrow?" mom ask as soon as dad and I sit at the table and we start eating.