chapter seven

Nina's pov

I look at Demi who's standing in the doorway Oh that bitch. Did her and Dianna planned this or something?I shake my head and feel tears welling up in my eyes. Dianna surprised me, she really did.  I can't believe that she's the mother from that devil who's standing in the doorway right now. She is so sweet, she's everything you wish for a mother or grandmother but now... Now I don't know anymore.

"Did you planned this or something? Were you being nice to me and taking me home with you so Demi could come here to see me or whatever?" I yell at Dianna

The tears aren't only in my eyes anymore but they are streaming down my checks right now.

"No Nina I honestly didn't know you were here, but please now you are let me just talk to you and explain a few things."

I just ignore Demi and start yelling at a confused Dianna again.

"You were asking why I had scars well I can tell you now. It's because of that devil of a daughter of you. My so called biological mom who gave me away like some piece of garbage. Like I'm nothing. She is the fault in my scars."

I don't look at them anymore I just run away without saying anything else. They don't deserve me talking to them. I just run. Away from the house. Away from Dianna but most of all away from Demi.

Demi's pov

I cry as Nina ran away. I know that I've never seen her until a week ago but she's my daughter. The daughter I've been searching for. The daughter who I had to give up for adoption to give her a better life. If I only had the chance to tell her that one day. She doesn't have to forgive but she has the right to know what was the reason behind it.

I just cry and mom wraps her arms around me and lead me to the couch. I snuggle into moms chest.

"sshh, baby, sshh mommy is here." she whispers in my ear.

"I wish I was there for Nina like you are for me."

"Dems, baby, we all know that it was for the best. You know that Nina couldn't grow up with you at that time."

"I know mom but still... I might heal scars of a lot of teenagers but I'm the fault in my own daughters scars. How is that fair?"

"I don't know baby, I don't know. She probabl didn't meant what she said"

"But mom, She meant it. I know because I saw her at a meet & greet a week ago and she told me that her biological mother is the fault in her scars. And I few minutes later I found out that I was her biological mom, that I am the fault in her scars."

Mom just hugs me while I cry as never before. My own daughter called me 'devil' and maybe that's what I am. Oh fuck my bipolar disorder.

Mom kisses my fore head. "It's okay baby, just cry, let it all go"

"Let it go" I sing with a weak voice which make my mom laugh.

"I love you Demetria"

"you too ,mom, you too"

Nina's pov

I don't know where to go. I just run and run and run... I think I already have run throught whole Texas in this hour that I'm running. Maybe I should go home but I'm so not ready for that. I'm not ready to face my parents again. How am I supposed to tell them I was with my grandmother and that devil from a biological mom of mine. Actually my grandma was so so sweet. Tears are rolling down my cheeks at the memory of Dianne kissing my cheeks. But little did she know that her daughter is the fault in my scars?

Maybe I should just go to Lauren. Lauren my best friend. She only one who I need right now. The only one who can cheer me up and comfort me.

I sit down at the curb to get my breathe back before walking to Laurens house. Yeah I might be a good football player with a good condition but running for over an hour is to much, even for me. I let my tears go for a moment and after that I stand up from the curb and walk into Laurens street. I almost reached her house as my mobile phone starts ringing. I pick it up but I wished I never did. It's a phone call which will destroy and change my whole life.

Oh fuck this is not really happening. I pinch myself to be sure that it's not a dream. But I don't wake up, It's reality. My whole life has been a lie.

------

ohoh what do you think the phone call is about?

anyways guuuys I really need thank you all so so much for the reads/votes and especially for the comments. Seriously some give me tears in my eyes from happines, you're all so sweet & just thanks <3:)