chapter thirteen

Demi's pov

I shake my head while tears are rolling down my cheeks. "I'm sorry I can't tell you. It's too confrontating."

"Demetria..." Mom starts but she got cut off by nina.

"Seriously Demetria, Seriously? I finally give you a chance to explain everything and fucked it up again. All I did is asking about my dad? Don't I have the right to know, huh? I thought that maybe my biological dad was the reason why you gave me away but clearly it's not. The only thing you think about is yourself. Why is it that you gave me away like some piece of garbage? Did you felt it when you was pregnant from me? Did you know I was turning out as some piece of shit? Did you know I was going to self harm though you are is the fault in my scars. Did you know I was going to purge everytime after I ate something? Did you know I was turning out gay? Did you know all of this and is that why you gave me away, huh? Than could have just told me." She says with tears streaming down her face.

My poor babygirl.

"Nina..." I start but Nina shakes her head "Leave me alone." and she heads off to her room.

That's when I feel I have tears rolling down my cheeks too and if I look up I see mom has tears too.

"Momma" I say with a voice full of pain. Mom wraps her arms around me and comforts me.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I know it's hard to tell but it's your only chance Demi."

I nod knowing that she is right.

"But how ,mommy, how?"

"Just write a letter since I know you're not able to talk about it. I'm sure Nina will read it."

I kiss moms cheek. "Thank you, you are the best mom ever and I could learn a lot from you."

"Love you Demetria."

I smile and walk towards my bedroom. I walk past Nina's room and hear her playing guitar. I stay before her door for a minute to hear which song she is playing. Give me love by Ed Sheeran. Someone who gives her love, isn't that all what she needs? And aren't I the person who is supposed to give it to her? Well first she has to accept my love.

Nina's pov

my, my, my,my give love

my, my, my, my oh give me love

I lay down my guitar. Love. Someone who gives me love, unfortunately. I know Demi is willing to give me love but she should have thougt about that while giving birth to me. She is way to late now.

'You don't need someone to love you, you have us and don't forget your good friends also known as your blades'

oh well the voices. The only ones who really love me and the only way they can love me is as I use my best friends. My blades.

I slowly get off my bed and walk towards my closet where I had my blades. I get them out of the closed, woah that's similar to me, getting out of the closet.

I go back to my bed and set myself down on it while putting the blades on my wrists and slice them down my arms as I see a letter appearing under my door. A letter which will change everything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short but I wanted to update...

If you like my story and you're are interested in other fanfics check out my new one; Fake! I could use some feedback.

THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING <3