chapter eighteen

Nina's pov

"Come on Nina one more, don't be a pussy." I hear someone screaming but I'm not sure who it is since I don't recognize my voice and my vision is too blurry since I'm way too wasted.

I bit my lip and take the bottle of whatever it might my be and drink it, 'cause what does one more matters when you already had that much?

I feel energy running through my body and walk back to the dance floor where are people are going crazy and so do I. I jump and dance to the music until someone pushes me away from the crowd on to the wall. Someone ,I have actually no idea if it's a he or a she, pulls a tongue into my mounth and knowing what else to do, I let my own tongue dance along with it.

Demi's pov

I rub in my eyes and get myself out of Wilmer's arms. "Do you know how late it is?" I ask him and he picks up he phone to check the time. "It's 3 am babe, you want me to go home?"

I shake my head. "No I don't want you to go home, I want Nina to come home. She should have been here at 12, she's three hours late."

"I will wait with you, hermosa but keep in your mind that she's just a teenager." Wilmer says while he strokes through my hair.

I let my head rest on his head and fall slowly asleep for only about two hours.

It's 5 am as I hear the shut down, knowing it's Nina, I'm immediately awake and so is Wilmer.

 "Nina... Your five hours late, I was worried about." As I walk towards her I smell the alcohol around her.

"Hahahahihihahaha woorrrieeedd whyyy?" She slurred while giggling like a horse.

"Maybe because you were supposed to be at home at 12 am AND you are only fourteen years old, dammit Nina I trusted you."

I put on the light and Nina immediately puts her hands before her eyes. "Ouuuucchh liiightt huuurtss myyy eeeyeeess."

I bite on my inner cheek. "Nina Savannah Lovato, Did you use drugs?"

"Yeaaah aaand I had a sick tiiimeee mate" She tells me and start giggling again, which give me enough time to check her outfit, the fact that her leggings are the other way around and the fact that she's not wearing a bra under her crop top shows me that she lost her virginity too. 

That's when I lose it.

"For fuck sake Nina Savannah, you are fourteen and you come home at five am while being drunk and high plus you lost you fucking virginty. Your fourteen damn Nina."

I let out a deep breathe and look at Nina who's suddenly not giggling anymore but dead serious now.

"You knoooww Demetriaaaa, I bet, no I'm suureee youuuu loosst youur virginity wheeen you waaas waaayy youngeeer. Tooo your ,our, daaadd. Aaaat least III looost it tooo sooomee hooot chick"

Ouch. Tears are appearing in my eyes. I told her that in trust, knowing that she had the right to know but she has no right to say this although she drunk. Yes I know from experience you can say the worst things while your drunk but...

My thoughts are interrupted by Nina ,who stands right before,  and starts making sounds like she has to vomit and that's exactly what she does. She vomits right in to my personal space, well gross

"That's enough Nina, go to bed and come back when your sober." Wilmer says firmly.

He softly place a kiss on my fore-head and walks to Nina and carry her upstairs to lay her in bed.''

I put on a new shirt before I let out a sigh and settle myself down on the couch while I start massaging my fore-head.

I know she's a teenager, I know every teenager probably does something like this but if it happens too often... I just don't want her go down the same way I did. I just want her to be happy but it seems like I can't give her happiness. She even called me Demetria again instead of mom, or Demi. Guess it doesn't take long before she starts with 'devil' again. 

Oh how could I know that this night is going to destroy Nina's whole life? Just because she was way to drunk to know what she was doing...

Nina's

I rub in my eyes as the sunlight wakes my up. 

I check my phone to see the time. 1 pm, well... As I unslide my phone I see a message from Sam. I open it with a smile but my smile immediately fades away as I see the message.

I bit on my lip  to hold back the tears but I can't, not with this message...

I fastly whipe my tears away as the doors opens and someone comes walking into it... well fuck not this shit too.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's with Sam message?

And who's walking in? No it's not Demi, If you have read the chapter before this you probably know which people are suppoesed to come ;)

I'm sorry guys, I hated my writing in this chapter idk...