chapter three

Demi's pov

I put on my sunglasses so people won't see my red puffy eyes. I cried all night. my tears where from sadness being in combination with happiness. I'm happy that I have met Nina but I'm so sad that I'm probably not able to ever see her again but the saddest part is that she thinks that she's some pieces of shit because I gave her away. I sigh. she doesn't deserve that. 

I'm to busy with my thoughst that I don't notice the girl running towards me. I suddenly feel two arms wrapping around me and as I look down I see a girl from around 14. Nina's age. I  shake my head. I shoukdn't think about Nina by everything that happens.

"Demi, you're my hero. thank you for saving my life. you're an angel and you healed my scars." I hug the girl back

"you saved your own life and I am so proud of you. you're a little warrior."

"thank you once again, Demi" she hugs me again and then runs away

normally I smile when things like this happens but today I feel sad. that girl said that I healed her scars but how is it even possible that I can heal the scars of so many unknown girls when I'm the reason in the scars of my own daughter.

I feel tears coming in my eyes again. I get my starbucks and walk home as soon as I can. the first thing I do when I come home is picking up the paper again. the paper I had looking at all nigh. the paper with the list of the meet & greet people from last night and no normally I don't save the list but I had too this time. my eyes go immediatly to the last name on the list 'Nina Savannah Underwood'. I have been staring at that name the whole night but this time I'm not staring at the name. this time I'm staring and the phone number next to it.

I pick up my phone and type in the number. I feel nervous when I hear someone on the other side on the line taking the phone.

"you're speaking with Alice Underwood"

Nina's pov

"and I hugged and thanked her for everything and she hugged me back and I thanked her for everything and and and I don't what happened next but it was perfect. I hugged her ,Lauren, I fucking hugged Demetria Devonne Lovato." 

Lauren ,my best friend, rolls her eyes "you've been talking about it all day and you keep telling the same story all the time and it is driving me crazy. I'm going to praise the Lord when the bell rings so you will not tell the story to me anymore."

"you just don't understand." It's my turn to roll with my eyes

"nah if you want my advice: bake a cake and celebrate it alone."

"fuck you Lauren"

"I'd rather not too, Nina Savannah"

I laugh. Lauren and I annoy each other a lot but we're just meant to be as best friends.

(...)

"Hi mom" I walk in to the kitchen expecting to see my mom there but she isn't. weird she's always in the kitchen when I'm coming home from school. I walk to the living room and let out a relief sigh when I see my mom sitting there but I immediatly feel fear when I see my dad sitting on the couch too.

"dad why are you already home, is there something wrong? with grandma maybe?" I feel tears coming in the eyes by the idea that there is something wrong with my grandma. she's the person on this earth with the best hugs ever and her eyes are always so ful of love but she's already 80 years old. oh dear God please let her be okay.

"there's nothing wrong with grandma, just sit down." I look in to my dad's eyes. they are red. I can't remember seeing my dad crying before so there must be something wrong. 

I feel my hands sweaty and I can't breathe normal anymore

"just drop the bom" dad says to mom. she nods and takes a deep breathe "okay Nina, there's the thing, I got a phone call today from your biological mom she wants to meet you and dad & I, we decided to let her see you."

I shake my head "no way that's gonna happen, why the fuck would you guys let her see me?I hate that bitch. I will never ever meet her." I scream towards my parents with tears streaming down my cheeks. they can't do that to me. they just can't.

"Nina, you already met her." dad says as calmly as possible

I shake my head again with still tears on my cheeks "not possible"

"you met her yesterday"

"how?"

"baby, your biological mother is Demi Lovato" It's mom who's saying it

My jaw drops and I'm in trance for a few minutes, not able to say anything. the devil in my life and the prettiest angel in my life are one and the same person.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nahh kinda sucked... I'm writing impulsive and I don't know where to go with this story. I just write it so yeah.., thankyou all for reading/voting/commenting. means a lot to me :) xx Maritha