chapter twelve

Dianna's pov

I run to Nina's room as soon as I hear her coming home. My eyes are read and puffy from crying. I hurt Nina while the only thing she needed right now was love and acceptance. I need to speak to her. I need to apologize. I need to explain. 

I open the door to her room without knocking. I just walk inside and start talking "Nina ,babygirl, I know I hurt you but I'm so sorry. I didn't realise and I..." 

suddenly I stop. I notice him.

"AAAAAAAHHH"

Demi's pov

"So I'm gonna be aunt in six months?" I ask trying get a dreamy look in my eyes, pretending to be happy for Dallas and not being so selfish to think about my own sadness.

"Demi stop it!" Dallas yells while looking right in to my eyes. "I know you're not happy for me. I saw you and Wilmer both having tears in your eyes when Rob and I told it so just stop faking and tell me what's wrong, babysis."

Ohh well I guess I'm not that good actress then and my big sister knows me way to good. She saw me faking happiness way to many times.

"Dallas I'm happy for and Rob but it's just I err... we err..." 

I start but I got of by a horrible scream. 

"AAAAAAAAHHH"

Dallas and I both recognize that as our mother scream. We both frown and look at each other with fear in our eyes. We don't doubt any longer and both ran upstairs as fast as we can.

We slowly open the door of Nina´s room and that´s when we see him and understand mom scream. We both scream too. 

"AAAAAAAAHH"

Nina's pov

I roll my eyes at the screams I hear from Grandma, Aunt Dallas and Devil Demi. Don't they understand it's the best thing ever? It might be a little confusing but who cares. He's here. He his here to take me home, I'm sure.

I run towards the man "Daddy"

All the ladies in the room gasped and have a shocked expression on their face but I ignore it. All that matters right now is that he is here. my father, my adoption father.

I wrap my arms around his waist and he hugs me back.

"I missed you babygirl."

"Missed you too daddy. Are you here to bring me home again? To be a family with you and mom again? Where's mom exactly?" 

I frown as I notice my mom isn't here but my frown change in an angry face as I see Demi being busy on the phone.

"Your not calling the police!" I order her.

"She needs to Nina ,baby, That man there is a drugsdealer who belongs in jail and with an inconnent 14 year old girl." 

"You did not just say that." I shout beyond angry to Dallas but dad defends them.

I repeat dad defends them. What the fuck.

"Nina Savannah listen to me! They are right, I belong in jail. I just escaped to see you one more time and to make sure that you will be nice to the people here. They picked you up to give you some love, maybe they ,Demi, can heal your scars. Promise me you will let her take a look in your should somehow. Promise me princess. Promise me before te police is bringing me back to jail, to mom." he says

"I can't let the one who's the fault in my scars in. I can't let her fix me." I mumble

"You can, promise me!" He says while we hear sirens arriving our house.

Soon the police comes inside and grab dad away. I run after them.

"Promise me Nina." He yells one last time and I? I nod and wishper "I promise dad, I will do everything if it is just for you" and with that steps peacefully in the police car.

They drive away and that's when I realize what just happened. I collapse on the ground and cry uncontrollable. I feel two warm arms wrapping around me. Dianna.

"Shh it's okay baby, let's go inside and drink some tea."

I just nod not able to say a word. Dianna carries me to the living room and lays me down on the couch were Demi and Dallas both are.

They try to send me looks of love but they don't reach me right now.

Dianna comes with four mugs of tea and settle herself on the couch while putting me in her lap.

"Spit everything out Nina. Tell us what's on your mind, it has to be hard for you. Just tell us or at least tell me what you think."Grandma says while hugging me thight and softly kissing my cheek. I see Demi looking at us with eyes where you can see the pain and jealousy. Ha bitch gets what she deserves.

"I have nothing to say." I answer not wanting to give anyone a look in my soul. Not even grandma.

"There has to be something."

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Well yeah there is something... I have a question for that devil there." I say pointing to Demi, still not able to call her anything else then devil.

The hurt expression on her face gives me a feeling of victory.

"Go ahead Nina."

"Who is my dad? I mean my biological father?"

Demi's face turns pale, she bits her lip and tears are welling up in her eyes. Aunt Dallas walks away. Dianna pulls me thighter to herself and squeezs Demi's hand.

"It's time to tell her Demetria."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think that Nina's biological father is?

sorry for this shitty chapter but I just came back from my holiday a few hours ago and I needed to update ;) while I was on my holiday I got a lot of idea's for this story but it are just idea's and all that I do will still be impulsive writing.

anyways thank you for all the reads. The votes make me smile and the comments make my days, thankyou all xx Maritha