chapter six

Nina's pov

I look right into beautiful eyes. Eyes just like mine. Eyes just like Demi's. I look right into the eyes of my so called 'grandmother'. I look right into the eyes of Dianna De La Garza.

Dianna's pov

I look down on the girl who's laying on the ground in front of me. She looks so helpless. Those brown eyes of her are full of pain. I immediately feel some strange connection with her. She gets up and turns around, with the intention to walk away from me without saying anything but I can't. I can't let her go. Some feeling inside of me is telling me that it's really important to let her stay so I pack her shoulder and turn her around.

"Hey, I don't let you walk away like this, come on and let's go to my house and drink some tea so you can calm down a bit."

She shakes her head. "I err.. I can't"

"Yes you can" I take her hand and she accept walking with me.

As soon as we arrive at the house we walk inside and I make some tea. I set down the mugs for the both of us.

"Just take a seat" I say as I see the girl standing in the living room, awkwardly looking around.

She settles herself down on the couch and sit myself down right next to her. That's when I notice. I notice the little red line on her wrists. Just the same as I have seen by Demi when she was younger. I shake my head and feel tears welling up in my eyes. Poor girl. It is so strange but I have some feeling, some weird connection with this girl which I can't describe.

I wrap my arms around her and roll up her sleeves, which she tries to refuse but I have enough experience with rolling up sleeves...

"I don't know why you do this to yourself but you are so much more worth than those scars, you are so much more worth than hurting yourself. Please never ever forget that."

I see tears welling up in the girls eyes as I softly kiss her scars. She send me a weak smile and I hug her once again.

"I am Dianna by the way, what's your name baby?" I ask as I realize that I don't even know her name.

"Nina" She answers.

I immediately feel a pain in my chest as she says her name.

I remember Demi ,my beautiful daughter, laying in a hospital bed while she just gave birth to a little girl, at the age of just sixteen. I still hear her crying and yelling: Nina savannah, that's her name. Please tell her adoption parents that's her name.

I sigh this name gives me so many memories. Oh how I wish I knew my granddaughter. How I wish that I could just hug her once, How  I wish I could tell her how beautiful she is but I can't.

"Mom? What is happening? Why is Nina here?"

I turn around and see Demi standing in the doorway. 

Demi's pov

I still feel the pain as I walk into my house. Or actually my parents house. I feel the pain from Nina having so much hate towards me. I never ever expected getting my own song back at me. Shouldn't come back. I wrote it for my own father. It was my own song so I know what it means and Nina knows to. It hurts, it just hurts. Can't she just understand that I did what was best for her? Because that is what I did right? I was only a kid, sixteen years old. I was in the darkest time of my life. I couldn't let her grow up with me. Yeah okay I admit. I preferred the have my own daughter around but it was just not possible.

I sigh and massage my fore head and I walk in to the living room and drop my jaw as I see it. I rub my eyes once again, just to be sure that I'm not dreaming. But it is true. My mom is hugging her granddaughter. My mom is hugging my daughter. My mom is hugging Nina.

"Mom? What is happening? Why is Nina here?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I REALLY, REALLY NEED YOUR OPINION: You have to remind that Nina's adoption parents are still there so what do you want: - Do you want Nina to stay with them or do you want something that's gonna happen to them so Nina has to life by Demi or something? I need your opinion!!

anyways sorry for this short chapter but yeah... thank you all for the reads/votes/comments they make me so,so happy! :)