chapter five

Demi's pov

I hear some people coming in and I turn around to see them. I see two girls standing there but I am only focused on one of them. Nina. I'm standing right in front of Nina Savannah, my daughter. After I called her parents I was wondering if they told but the look in her eyes tells me that she did. The hate in her eyes hurt. 

"Hello girls, Nina I remember you from the meet and greet!" I say excitedly

The other girl smiles and says "Omg Nina did you hear that she can remember you this is the moment you should freak out and start fangirling!" 

But Nina doesn't freak out. She gave me look full of hate and says "She should have remember me from more." Which make the other girl frowns. I sigh and want to say something but the music teacher interrupts me.

"So guys as you all can see and as I told you all before we have a special guest here and that special guest is no one less than the one and only miss Demi Lovato." I smile to the kids who all looks excited to have me here. the teacher continues "we're gonna have a normal lesson here the only difference is that Demi will help you guys"

She turns around so she can face me and tells me "The first thing we always do is just singing as song for who wants to show something to the rest of the group." she turns back to the group "Who wants to start?"

 I see a girl standing up. My girl. My daughter.

Nina's pov

"Who wants to start?" Mrs. Walker my teacher looks at us. I stand up "I want to start."

she smiles at me "Great Nina, which song are you going to sing."

 hear Lauren groan behind me "Do you still have to ask that Mrs. Walker? Ofcourse she is going to sing a Demi Lovato song as usual" 

I see Demi smile as she hears what Lauren says. Oh well that bitch won't smile anymore after I sang the song. 

I sit down behind the piano and start playing th keys. You can hear by the first chords that it's a Demi's song. I start singing: 

See you calling again

I don't wanna pick up no oh

I've been laying in bed

Probably thinking too much oh oh

Sorry i'm, not sorry for the times

I don't reply, you'll know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad

Tired of getting so mad baby

Stop, right now

You'll only let me down

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Trying not to forget

Should be easier than this oh oh

All the birthdays you missed

I was only a kid oh oh

Sorry i'm, not sorry for the times

I don't reply, you'll know the reason why

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad

Tired of getting so mad baby

Stop, right now

You'll only let me down oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Sorry i'm not sorry for the times

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Tired of being so sad

Tired of getting so mad baby

Stop, right now

You'll only let me down oh oh

Maybe you shouldn't come back

Maybe you shouldn't come back to me

Baby you shouldn't come back to me

I see tears rolling down Demi's cheek as I'm finished. Ohh well, I hope she felt the pain. I look right in to her eyes

"Well how is it like to have you're own song come back to you?"

She don't reply she just look at me with tears in my eyes. Oh I always thought that she was strong but this shows how slack she is. She doesn't even have enough courage to apologize. 

"Nina what the fuck is wrong with you? You ripped of all the Demi posters of your wall, You aren't even excited that she is here and now this? A week a ago you couldn't stop talking and you wished you could sit on top of her" Lauren yells at me and everyone is looking at us inclusive Demi. How can that devil even look at me without feeling guilty. ugh. 

"Well I just found at that she is THE  devil." I say looking right in to Lauren's eyes. Her jaw drops and I know that she understands what I mean with 'devil'. Nobody else will understand but I don't even want them to know. Lauren is the only one to who I speak to about my biological mom as the devil.

"Nina..." Lauren starts but I cut her off with shaking my head and running away.

Away from the music school. Away from Lauren, Away from everyone. But most at all away from Demi. Away from my 'mother'. Away from the devil.

I run without seeing anything or anyone. I run with my eyes closed with the tears streaming down my face. Suddenly I fall on the ground.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear a soft voice asking.

I look up and I immediately recognize the person who is standing in front of me. One of the last persons I want to see right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you think Nina ran into? 

anyways guys like  said so many times before: this all impulsive writing and I have no idea where to go with this story so if you have any idea's please share them with me!

I have no idea of this chapter is good or bad... the only thing I knew is that the last chapter was pretty bad so I wanted to update as soon as I could and that is what I did.

thank you for all the reads/votes/comments :) <3