Chapter twenty

Demi's pov

It was around 11:00 pm when everybody headed to bed. Mom and me were the only ones left there.

"I haven't seen Nina the whole night." Mom says and I see the worry in her eyes.

I laugh a bit "Don't worry mom, she went for a walk this afternoon."

"But this afternoon? honey, it's 11 pm now. What time did she left?"

"Err..." I furrow my eyebrows to think "It was around 5pm, I guess." And as soon as I say it, it hit me. I feel anxiety coming all over me. "5pm..." I whisper slowly "That's sick hours." I look at big eyes and I feel like I have to throw up.

"Okay baby, calm down." Mom says as she rubs my back "I'll check if she's in her room."

I start massaging my fore-head as mom is heading upstairs. Ohh somewhere I went wrong, how can I even be a mom if I...

My thoughts are interupped by mom who's walking down the stairs with Eddie behind her. "And?" I ask hopefull but one glance on both of their faces tells me enough. She's not in her bedroom.

"I'm sorry baby." Mom says as she starts walking towards me.

She wraps her arms around me and I burry my face in her chest as I start sobbing loudly. "I.. I'm such a b..bad m..mom"

Mom pulls me away from her chest as she looks me right in the eyes, her hands resting on my shoulders. "You are not a bad mom Demetria. Nina is just a teenager and they do stupid things sometimes, she will not let it go to far. She's a Lovato remeber and you know Devonne this maternity is just new for you."

My eyes lit up as she calls me Devonne. I love it when she calls me by my middle name, it just sounds so... well so soft and sweet.

"She will come back eventually, maybe she just saw some of her friends and hung out with them." Eddie adds as the bell rings.

I roll my eyes as if Im annoyed "It's 11.30 pm whoever gets it in his mind to visit me right now."

"I'll get it."

I hear Eddie walking to the door and open it. It's a few minutes later when he comes back ,after some mumbling in the hallway, with two police officers walking behind him.

"Mrs. Lovato?" One of them says sticking his hand out, which I take "Officer Anderson."

"Officer Walker." The other ones says.

"Uhm... Go sit down" I say while I point at the couch and settle myself in a chair and so are my parents.

 "Mrs Lovato---"

I interrupt officer Anderson "Just call me Demi."

"Okay well err... Demi, is your daughter home?"

"No" I answer quickly, suddenly being worried.

"Do you know where she is?"

I shake my head as I started breathing heavily. "She just out for a short walk but that 6, almost 7, hours ago." I hear Eddie says "She left around 5 pm, why?

"I afraid I have bad news for you than mrs. Lo--- err Demi, I'm scared you daughter is kidnapped."

After those words of officer Walker everything wents black and it feels like I can't breathe. Every inch in my body feels heavy by now. I can't even think normal anymore.I try to focus on my breathe, in-out, but nothing works.

I want to give up as I suddenly feel someone breathing next to me very calmly.

After a few minutes I calm down and see officer Anderson standing there. "My wife has these too, panic attacks so I know how to deal with them." He says.

I smile at him "Thank you." I say quietly.

I send mom a thankfull glare when she brings me a glass of water.

"Why do you think Nina's kidnapped?" Eddie asked concerned.

"Around 5.30 pm we got a phone call from one of your neighbors with some alarming news. Around 5.10 pm they saw Nina walking outside when a black SUV stopped next to her. They saw that someone with a mask out a bag around her head and grabbed into the car. As soon as she was in the SUV started driving away, so there had to be at least two people in the car. I'm sorry Demi." Officer Walker says us.

And thats when I realized it. I'm such a bad mom.

Nina's pov

I groan when I wake up, this horrible headache.... And what's this where Im layin on? This cold hard floor doesnt look like my bed.

What time is it even? I reach my hand out to check the time on my alarm clock but I can't see my alarm clock nor anything else that reminds me of my own room.

I want to stand up to check the were I am as I realize there are chains on my feet and hands. What even.

"Thought you could move, bitch?" I hear a hard cold voice ,without any emotion, saying.

That's when I suddenly remember. Oh well shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Nina's kidnapped... I have really no idea if what Im doing now is okay with you guys, I COULD REALLY USE SOME FEEDBACK!!!!

Anyway I know its been ages since updated but Ill try to update more often. Thank you for all the love and support. I love every single one of your votes, comments and personal messages <3