chapter nine

Nina's pov

"Why are we at your parents house?" I asks as we get out of the car.

"I had a little break and I always stay at my parents then. But because of you I think about staying her a bit longer. Texas is were you belong. You have friends and stuff here and to be honest I belong in Texas too because I'm born here."

"Nah you don't belong in Texas. you belong in hell." and with that I let a hurt Demi behind me and walk inside.

"Nina!" Dianna yells but I just ignore her and walk to the living room. I settle myself down on the couch and hear Demi and Dianna talking on the corridor. Probably about me.

"Were's my room?" I aks as soon as they walk into the living room.

"Demi will show you later but first we're gonna have a little chat, okay?" Dianna says.

I roll with my eyes.  "I guess I have no choice."

"He Nina baby, it's okay. I know you're upset right now. About the fact that your parents were drugs dealers. But most of all that you're forced to live with us, with Demi." Dianna sends me a smile.

Okay maybe my grandmother isn't that worse. Maybe it's just Demi.

"Nina, I'd like to you to explain why I gave you away. I deserve that right?" this voice belongs to the devil.

I smirk. Not gonna happen, dude. "oh Demetria, this is what the little chat's about? Than I'd rather show you my room right now or no I actually want you to bring me to an orphan house."

Tears are welling up in Demi's eyes. Her eyes are full of pain. Oh well but pain is what you get in hell, right? And since she's the devil, she's in hell. I can't believe that I was a lovatic before. I thought that Demi was an angel. Did I already told you my theory about that no? Well did you ever read the bible? Genesis one? They tell you that the devil himself was an angel before he/she became devil Just like Demi.

"Nina?" Dianna interrupts my thoughts. "What were you thinking about?" 

"You really want to know?" I look at both Demi and Dianna and I continue as they both nod. "I was thinking about the time that I was a lovatic. I thought you were an angel and I just think you are a devil. But that remind about how satan himself was an angel before he became the devil. Just like you Demi, you're one and the same."

Now the tears aren't only in Demi's eyes, but they are rolling down her cheeks. Dianna wraps her arms around her. How on earth did Demi ever get such a sweet mom.Dianna is a good example as mom but Demi obviously never ever learned anything from her.

"Come on I will show you your room." Dianna says and I follow her upstairs.

"Here it is." she shows me a huge room. "We will get some stuff to make your room cosy later, okay?" I send her a smile and sits next to me on the bed.

"Be a little nice to Demi, you really hur her right now and I know it's hard but please." I shrug and I don't know how to answer. Does nobody really understands?

Dianna places a kiss on my fore head and whispers in my ear "I already love you"before leaving the room. And may I be honest? yes? I love her too. I only know as the devil's mom but she's an angel and I really do love her. But I'm not here to live with her. I'm here to live with Demi. 

I wrap my arms around my legs and let my head rest on my knees and I cry. i just cry. It's only been a few hours when I found out that my whole life has been a lie. When I found out that my parents were drug dealers, only so they could adopt me. But what was it worth? I'm back at Demi now and I don't really enjoy it or even better: I hate it I really do. Demi gave me away like some piece of garbage. I don't care that she was only sixteen years old. She could have let me live with her parents or something, right? But what she actually did was giving me away as some piece of garbage. Maybe that's what I am: some piece of garbage. Maybe I just deserve living with a devil. Maybe I should just cut myself. Again, because that's what I deserve right? 

Demi's pov

I crawl myself in a ball while I'm laying on the couch. I cry, just cry. Is this what I deserve? I was sixteen when Nina was born, I was in a really dark period then. I thought it was the best for her growing up around people who loved her, not knowing they were drugs dealers.

Suddenly I feel two arms wrapping around me and those arms are carrying me in the lap of the one to who those arms belong.

"Hermosa, why are you crying?"

I look and see Wilmer looking at me with eyes full of worry.

"It's just Nina." I answer and he nods like he understands. But no one really does understand me, do they?

"Why exactly are you here?" I snuggle into his chest.

"You don't remember? Your family has a family dinner to show Nina to everyone. Dallas, Rob and Maddie are coming soon too."

Nina's pov

I slice the razor against my left wrist. I do it again and again, till there's no place left. I want to cut my right wrist as the door opens. I look right into two brown eyes. Oh well fuck. Where's my privacy? I didn't want anyone to see this, especially not people I don't know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who do you think that's in Nina's room? I brought Wilmer in this story, you guys are okay with that? I'm about to make Nina and Dianna really close, do you guys agree or nah? Idea's are always welcome.

GUUUUUYSSS, I really need to thank you. Thank you for all those reads/votes/comments. I even get comments on twitter. You guys make me so so happy and I can't thank you all enough for that <3