Chapter twenty-three

Demi's pov

Three days. It has been exactly three days since Nina was kidnapped, three days ago at 5 pm and now on ,exactly, 5 pm I'm sitting here with a bunch of camera's on me, holding a press conference, or actually to reach out to my fans to help us find Nina since the cops don't have any leads yet.

Officer Anderson spoke first to describe what happened. "Around 5 pm Tuesday October 28, we got a call from the neighbors of miss Lovato that they saw a black SUV take her daughter away. When we went to miss Lovato's home ,later that night, we found out at that her daughter was away. On some security camera's we saw her being taken away, as the neighbors told before, she was dragged into some black SUV." I hear officer Anderson telling more details but I can't keep my attenttion untill he says "I like to let miss Lovato say something herself and she agreed on not answering any questions after it."

I have to swallow hard before I start talking with my gaze down to the table in front of me. "First of all... um... I want to thank you all for being here. It means a lot to me... I need to thank everyone who's gonna help searching ... um... my daughter Nina." Tears are falling from my face, but I don't care about the whole world seeing it. "I want to reach out to... to my fans. You all have been here for me through thick and thin... and aks you to be there for me ,us, now too. There's a phone bank for tips... call it if you have seen anything. If you have time please help with the... with the s-search parties" I started crying even harder "Please help me, help Nina.... I just got her back. I can't lose her, not again." I sniffeld before walking away with my head down, right in to my mothers arms.

Dianna's pov

Watching Demi speaking at the press conference was the hardest shit ever. Anyone who knew or loved her would not be able to hold their tears back. Even those who didn't know her and didn't know how much she loves Nina, wouldn't be able to keep their eyes dry. It was heartbreaking to hear her speak.

And now she's her in my arms, sobbing. Somewhere I hear officer Anderson telling some more details and ending the press conference.

The phone bank is open now and the search parties will start anytime soon. All I ,we, can do now is waiting for tips and news. 

I kiss Demi's fore-head since she's still sobbing in my arms.

Nina's pov

I yawned as I wake up. The bed were I'm laying in now is pretty comfortable. Or at least better than the cold hard floor I was laying on first. I have no idea how long I've been here, how long I've been kidnapped  but it feels long, too long. The house were I am at is very noisy. There's a voice I do really recognise but I don't know who exactly it is. The person who belongs to that voice haven't been in my room, yet. There are only two person who are in this house and both of them have been in the room I am in. One of them is a man, who's really rude to me. He barely speaks a word to me. The other one is a woman who looks scared. She's always shaking and talking to me like she's feeling pity for me.

I light ,that comes into the room, makes me realize that I'm not alone anymore. I look up to she the shaking women standing there. 

"Hello" I greet.

"H-hi" She stutters "I've g-got s-some food f-for you." and she brings me a plate with something that looks like eggs. Or maybe it are panckes, or as you can say they just have as much cooking skills as Demi and that probably says enough.

"Thank you. Uhm... can I ask you something?"

The women ,who's around 40 years old, looks around and walks to the door and looks into the hall before nodding at me.

"Can you hand me the remote so I can watch that" I pointed at the tv on the other side of the room "So I can see what day and time it is 'cause I've no idea."

"Don't tell him." She says, referring to the man as she hands me the remote.

As soon as she leaves I push my plate away and turn on the tv. The first thing I check is the date. October 31, I've been here for 3 long fucking days well...

I zapp through some channels as I suddenly here a voice speaking which uses a very fimiliar name.

"... Miss Lovato also asked her fans for help." I hear as I see that I'm watching CNN news. Suddenly there's some officer on my tv who's talking about someone who's being kidnapped. It takes a few minutes for me to realize that he's talking about me. 

I see Demi coming on and my heart breaks as I see how broken she looks. "Mom" I whisper "Please find me..." and with those words I fall asleep.

Days like this pass by and I believe it's on a saturday ,around a week after I've been kidnapped, when I wake up and there are a lot of noises in the house. Noises I haven't heard before and I can't place time. Suddenly someone's opening my door and as I turn around to see who, all I see is a gun. A gun which is pointed at me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ohoh...

check out my new story 'hopeless love' if you want of course