Jaylen

He would do anything for his baby sister and he died trying to protect her

He would do anything for his baby sister and he died trying to protect her. He always planned on getting them away from they mama but he was killed before he ever got the chance to. He was killed November 15, 2015, just two months before his 18th birthday on January 14th, 2016.

He had already saved up close to $15000 dollars and he was currently in the process of looking for an apartment for him and Brianna. He was loving, caring, and extremely protective of Brianna. He always wanted the best for her and he always did his best to keep her on the right track. He was her only authority figure when she was younger. He didn't play around wit her and she knew it. All of her teachers and everyone at her school knew that when she was acting up, all they had to do was call Jaylen or threaten to call him and she got it together.

Jaylen is her guardian angel and is always watching over her now. He knows that she sometimes blames herself for his death but he knows that it wasn't her fault and he wants her to know that.

Brianna and Jaylen have a strong sibling bond that will never be broken. Even tho he's not there physically, he's there spiritually and he always will be.
_________________________________
May do a lil bio piece on her mom too talking about when she started using drugs and why she never told Hakeem about Brianna.