Chapter 5

Brianna POV

He saw Amir first and then he saw me.

He walked towards me and Amir.

My dad came down off the bleachers and him and Amir both stood in front of me.

Him-Amir, u should just give up yo sister cause y'all know imma get her in the end anyway.

Dad-U ain't gon touch my child.

He just nodded and pulled his gun. He walked over to Tierra and held the gun at her head.

Him-U either give me her or this one dies.

Everyone is scared. I know TiTi is. But I'm not going to let him hurt my cousin.

Me-Let her go!

I came around my dad and Amir who was doing a pretty good job at blocking me from him.

Amir-Bri, what are u doing?

Me-He hurt enough people that I love. He's not going to hurt her.

Its not a lot of people here mainly just us, and Destiny cause she was waiting for her to pick her up but yea all the other dancers gone.

I turned around and walked towards him.

Me-Leave her alone.

I walked towards him and he pushed her on the ground. She got up and ran over to Uncle Q.

He hugged her.

I walked closer to him and he raised his gun at me.

I looked at Amir and he nodded. He already know what I'm about to do because he taught me when I was 10.

I did exactly what he taught me to do.

I grab his arm and twist it. I make sure the gun is facing the ground just in case it goes off. I push down on the finger that's on the trigger, breaking it. He tried to fight back but I already had the gun in my hand. I held it at his head.

He looks scared.

I laugh at him.

Me-Not so tough now is u?

He didn't say nun.

I hit him across the head with the gun.

Me-How u like it being on the other end of the gun this time?

Him-Bitch are u crazy?!

I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

Me-Yeah I am.

Him-U don't even know what to do with that gun in yo hand.

I disarm and rearm in less than ten seconds. Then I cock it.
___________________________________
Hakeem POV

Who the hell taught this girl how to use a gun like that?

I have a feeling that it was probably Amir and that's why she looked at him like that before she got the gun from that nigga.

I turned to Amir.

Me-U taught her that?

Amir-Yeah. With all the people her mama had around her, she needed to know how to protect herself because Jay wasn't there no more and I knew that I wouldn't always be around.

Me-U taught her well. For a minute I thought she was gon get hurt. That was till she got him on the ground and took the gun from him.

Amir-Yea now we gotta get the gun from her before she kills him.

Me-U think she would kill him?

Amir-Look.

I looked over at her and somebody had gave her a pen. She was marking off where each bullet was gon go.

It look like 2 to the head and 3 to the chest.

Me-Jaylen. That's where he shot Jaylen.

Amir-Yeah and that's where she gon shoot him if we don't get the gun from her. She wasn't playing when she said she was crazy. She was being 100%.

I walked over to her.

Me-Bri, give me the gun.

Bri-No.

She looked down at him and raised the gun so that it was pointing at his head.

Me-Don't do it Bri. U got a whole future ahead of u.

She shook her head.

Next thing I know she started hitting him in the head with the gun over and over again. Its like she was blacked out.

I grabbed her and was able to get the gun out her hand without hurting anybody.

She calmed down after a while.

That nigga is out. He ain't moving or nun.

Bri looked at him.

Bri-D-did I k-kill him?

Me-No. He's not dead. Just knocked out.

She breathed out. She was never gon kill him. Well she wasn't gon shoot him. She might have killed him if I ain't stop her from hitting him in the head with the gun.

I had some people come get him and take him back to the main warehouse where I will kill his bitch ass for what he did to my baby girl.
____________________________________
Chapter 6 coming soon