Chapter 7

Brianna POV

Its about 9 and I just got out the shower. Jamie gon meet me down the street from my house. I need to find me some clothes to wear. I just don't know what I should put on. My dad ain't gon see me so I can really just dress however I want to.

I put the top of my hair in a ponytail and the rest was hanging down my back

When I was done, I went down the backstairs to the backdoor and slowly closed it

When I was done, I went down the backstairs to the backdoor and slowly closed it. Once it was closed, I ran down the street to meet Jamie.

I got in the car and put on my seatbelt.

Jamie-Bri, why u grounded?

Me-My dad got my grades and somehow he found out that I been skipping and sleep in class. So he grounded me and told me that I'm not dancing till I bring my grades up and all that.

Jamie-Damn. Ain't u supposed to be trying out for captain in a few months?

Me-Yes and now I might not be able to do that unless I bring these dumb ass grades up.

Jamie-School is dumb asf. I don't see the point of it.

Me-Me either. Like I used to be all into school but now its just like, what's the point of it.

Jamie-For real. But we here so let's go.

We got out the car and went in.

I was over here dancing when I seen a familiar face.

Jakhary.

Fuck! What is he doing here?

I tried to walk off without him seeing me but it ain't work.

Jakhary-Bri, what the hell are u doing here?

He looked at my outfit.

Jakhary-And what the hell do u have on right now?

Me-I'm having fun.

Jakhary-Bri, u know how much trouble u gon be in if dad find out that u here?

Me-He already know.

Jakhary-No he don't. For one, he wouldn't let u come cause u only 14. And u grounded. Plus, he wouldn't let u out the house in that outfit.