Chapter 14

Arman POV

I walk with Bri's dad back to his office and we go in to talk.

Mr. King: So what are your intentions with Bri?

Me: To treat her like the queen she is. I love her and I wanted to ask if you would give me your blessing to ask her to marry me.

I love Brianna and I want to make her my wife. She is the most amazing woman you could ever meet. She is sweet, beautiful, and hardworking. She is a wonderful mother to Jalen and she has always treated my son as if he was hers and I've done the same with Jalen. I know that she's been hurt before but she deserves the world and that's what I want to give her.

Mr. King: I actually like you Arman. You have my blessing to marry Bri but don't fuck up cause she always got an army standing behind her and we go to war for ours.

Me: I won't. Bri deserves the world and that's what I want to give to her.

Mr. King: When do you plan on proposing?

Me: On Thanksgiving. I want to do it with the whole family here. But I need y'all help putting together something.

He nods and then we talk about what I want to do for the proposal.
____________________________________
Brianna POV

We sitting around the front room when I tell them that I'm goingto drive up to New Orleans tomorrow to see Jaylen and my mom and my grandma for Thanksgiving.

Amir: You shouldn't go up there by yourself.

Me: I know. I'm going to ask Arman to go with me.

Amir: OK.

Aria: Bri, I just saw your newest video. You killed it as always.

Me: Thanks boo.

Aniyah: Sis, how can you dance like that in them heels?

Me: I just practiced a lot.

Ariana: I wanna dance.

Jalen: Me too.

I look at Aria and the rest of the girls.

Me: Let's see what y'all got and then we can talk about getting y'all on aunties team.

They nod and we go back to the dance studio that's here in the house.

First girl in red/silver is Ariana and last girl in red/silver is Jalen.

They did that shit.

Tierra: Yesssss y'all.

Me: It's time for them to tryout for Auntie D's team.

I turn to Jalen and Ari.

Me: Y'all are the future of DD4L.

Armani: Bri we need you to teach us some of your dance moves.

Me: OK.

I turn back to Ari and Jalen.

Me: Why don't y'all go up to Mani's room and practice y'all dancing some more.

They both nod and run up the stairs.

Me: One of y'all close the door.

Deja closes it.