Chapter 10

Brianna POV

I'm 5 months now and I just found out that in having a girl. I haven't talked to Iman since that night but I just got a text from his wife, Aria, to come to their family barbeque today.

At first, I was a little hesitant but then I decided to GI. But I'm not going by myself.

I go downstairs to see what my mom and dad have planned for today.

We're all still in Jackson. Turns out, Iman and his family were already planning to move down here about a month ago. And I'm thinking about possibly staying here too but I don't know yet.

When I get down here, I see that my aunties, Tierra, Deja, Jakhary, Yasir, Amir, and Cameron here too.

Me-Good morning y'all.

They all said good morning.

Me-So y'all know I haven't talked to Iman since that night at dinner.

They nod.

Me-His wife just sent me a text asking me to come to they family barbeque today.

Mama-Are u going to go?

Me-Yeah imma go. But I'm not going by myself.

Jakhary-I'll go.

Yasir, Tierra, Deja, Amir, and Camryn all said they would go too but I don't know if I can trust them.

Me-I don't know if I can trust y'all.

Tierra-U think we gon fight somebody?

Me-Yeah I do. Somebody say one wrong thing I already know y'all gon pop off on them.

Deja-No we won't. We just gon be there for u.

Cameron-Speak for yourself Deja. I already told Iman that its on sight whenever I see him.

Me-And this is why I was going to ask mom and dad if they would go with me.

Mom-Yea we'll go.

Me-Ok. Tierra, Deja, y'all come too. I think I might be able to trust y'all to not fight nobody.

Jakhary-What about us?

Me-I'll call y'all if something happens.

Amir-Ok.

I went upstairs to get ready and they all went to get ready too.

I showered and did my hygiene stuff before I find me some clothes to wear.

Its hot as hell today.

I finish getting dressed and I find something to do with my hair.

Once I finish, I put on some light makeup and then grab my phone and purse and head downstairs.

Everybody else was ready so we go get in my dads truck and we go over to the house where they having the barbeque.

Dad-I been here before.

Me-U have?

Dad-Yea. One of my old friends lives here.

Me-Oh.

We all get out and go up to the door.

I text Aria to let her know that we're here.
__________________________________
Iman POV

So today we are having a big family barbeque and Aria said that she has a surprise.

We walked in and was sitting in the living room whole all the kids played outside.