Chapter 22

Brianna POV

I finished talking to my parents and then I went and called Char.

He said that we should meet up so we went to the cafe that was up the street from my parents house.

I walked in and he already had a booth for us.

I slid in across from him.

Char: You seen the Shaderoom post?

Me: Yeah. And so did Arman.

Char: What happened?

Me: He's hurt, pissed off, and so many other things. He agreed to let me stay in the house for the time being.

Char: You know that if you need somewhere to go, you can come to my house.

Me: Char, I don't know. I don't know what to do. I love my husband but I love you too. I'm torn. I don't know what to do.

Char: You know I love you too. Its up to you. Follow your heart.

Me: I'm pregnant Char.

Char: You're pregnant?

Me: Yeah. My sister took me to the hospital earlier and the doctor said I was 2 months.

Char: Is it mine?

Me: I don't know. It could be yours or it could be Arman's.

Char: Does he know?

Me: Yeah. He said that if its his baby, he will work on our relationship.

Char: And if it's mine?

Me: He said that if its yours, I can kick rocks.

Char: If it is mine, I will be there for my baby. Don't worry about anything else. Know that I got you. I'm going to be here for you through it all.
_____________________________________
3 Months Later

I am now 5 months pregnant. I moved out of I and Arman's house a few weeks ago. We decided to do a prenatal paternity test and it came back that Char is the father of my baby.

Arman and I have already settled on the terms of our divorce. We have shared custody of the girls. I am still able to continue to be a part of AJ's life and he is able to continue to be a part of Jalen's life.

I feel horrible about what I did. It doesn't set a good example for my kids.

I was going to either buy a house or move back in with my parents but Char wanted us to stay with him.

So we set up rooms for the girls and a nursery for our baby boy.

The kids are settling in pretty well.

We just got up and I got them all ready for school.

I go to work at the clinic today. So after I got everyone ready for school, I went and got dressed for work today.

 So after I got everyone ready for school, I went and got dressed for work today