Chapter 9

Brianna POV

Iman-Hey Bri. Good seeing u again.

I looked at him and then decided to just play along for now.

Me-Yea. Good to see u too.

Cameron-How y'all know each other?

Iman-I worked with Bri when she was just starting up the women's shelter.

Me-Yea.

I turned around to everyone else.

Me-I'm going upstairs. I'll be back in a minute.

I go upstairs and get in the shower.

This nigga think he gon play me like this? He married? With five kids? How could he do this to me? Not only to me, but to his wife and their kids?

I can't believe it.

But I refuse to be played by this nigga.

I get out the shower and dry off before I do my hygiene.

I finish with that and then find something to wear. I think tonight is the night to tell Iman that I'm pregnant with his baby.

I need to find something tight that is really going to show my stomach.

I'm wearing the flannel to cover up my stomach until I'm ready to show it

I finish getting dressed and then grab my phone as I head downstairs.

When I get down there, everybody is sitting at the table in the dining room.

Everybody makes their plates and as we're eating, everyone is talking.

Me-How long have u two been married?

Aria-16 years.

Mhmmm....interesting.

Mama-Wow. That is amazing.

Me-So Iman, have u ever cheated on Aria?

They all looked at me.

Iman glared at me but quickly masked that look with a small laugh and said no. Then my phone vibrated.

Iman-What the hell are u doing?!

Me-Ohh I haven't done shit yet.

I put my phone down.

They kept talking. So they been married 16 years, been together in a relationship since they were 13. They oldest is a girl who is 15. Then they have 3 boys, ages 14, 12, and 7, and then their youngest is a girl who is 3.