Chapter 16

Brianna POV

I got up early this morning to help my mom finish cooking for today and then I went and got Jalen up so that I could get her dressed and ready for the day.

She showered and stuff first and then I did her hair.

When I finished her hair I helped her get her clothes on for today.

When she was done getting ready for today, I send her downstairs and then I go to my room so that I can get myself ready for today. I'm not going to wear the shirt I got for my reveal until later on tonight.

I shower and do all my hygiene stuff and then I do my hair.

When I finish my hair, I go to my closet to find my clothes for today.

It's about 11:30 when I'm done getting ready and I head downstairs to see that everyone is here. They took Jaylen out shopping earlier this morning so that he could get him some clothes and other things that he needed.

I'm still in disbelief that my brother is actually here with us again but I'm happy.

I go in Arman's room to see if he's ready yet.

He wasn't even in there so I know he's downstairs.

As I head towards the stairs, I hear yelling.

I go down and see its Amir's baby mama.

I walk up to her.

Me: I'm gon need for you to calm all yo yelling and shit down in my parents house.

Jadah: This ain't got shit to do with you so you can gon somewhere.

Me: You coming in here, in our parents house doing all this and you expect me not to say nun to you? You don't have no rights to be up in here doing none of what you doing right now.

Amir: Jadah can you just give me my daughter?

You see, he just got granted shared custody and the courts ordered for her to bring their daughter, Janiyah, here with him for the next 3 days.

Jadah: Oh so now you want you daughter? You wasn't thinking about her when you just up and left me.

Amir: You was out there doing yo own thing cheating on me so I left you. You! Not my fucking daughter. So will you give me my child and then you can leave?

Jadah: And why should I?

Me: You're being a bitter ass baby mama. You know he has always tried being there for his daughter and now that the courts have granted him shared custody, you're still trying to keep her away from him.

Jadah: Who the fuck are you again bitch?

Me: The bitch that will beat a hoe ass for Fucking with family. Give my brother his child or I will beat yo ass and you will still give him his child only you'll have a well whooped ass. Your choice boo.

My sisters and my cousins came out from the kitchen and stood behind me.

She went out the door and got my niece out of the car and then brought her in.

She gave her her bag and then she left.

I walked in the kitchen after she left. That bitch knew better.

Arman: Bri, was that you out there threatening people?

Me: Yup.

I sat down at the kitchen table after I pulled a lemonade out of the refrigerator.

Mama: Bri, you been drinking lemonade a lot lately.

Me: Yeah. I've just had a taste for it.

I know my mama either knows I'm pregnant or she has an idea that I'm pregnant.

Mama: All men need to get out of here while we finish up cooking.

They all get up and leave out and it's just me and my mama in here.

Mama: Bri, are you pre......

Me: Shhhhh.

And then I nod.

Mama: I knew it.

Me: I didn't want anyone to hear you say it because I'm planning a surprise reveal later on today for Arman.

She nods.

Iman, Aria, and the kids all just got here and it's time to eat.

After we eat dinner, I go upstairs to get Arman's bag and change my clothes so that I have on my pregnancy reveal shirt.

(Imagine that the ultrasound has three babies and there are three sets of footprints on it.)

I slip on a jacket and then run back downstairs.

When I get down here, I don't see anyone except for Jaylen.

Me: Where did everyone go?

Jaylen: Let's go outback.

I nod and follow him out the back.

When I get outside, I am shocked. Everything looks so beautiful. But I'm still a little confused as to what's going on out here.

The whole backyard is decorated. And as I walk closer to them, I see a few of my brothers holding up signs.

I got to the front with Arman and he starts talking.

Arman: Brianna, you are the most wonderful woman I have ever met. You are beautiful, smart, hardworking, and an amazing mother. When we first met 3 years ago, I was falling apart. But you came onto my life and helped me put everything back together. I love you Brianna and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

He turns me towards some of my brothers who are standing in a straight line and then they start holding up the signs.

It reads "WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

I'm in tears.

Arman gets down on one knee.

Arman: Brianna King, will you marry me and become Mrs. Johnson?

Me: Yes!

He slides the ring on my finger and then picks me up hugging me.

We all go back in the house and I send Amaria up to my room to get the bag for Arman

I have him sit down at the table in the dining room.

She brings me the bag and I sit it down in front of him.

He opens it and starts pulling the things out.

He pulled out the first onesie and he was shocked. And then he pulled out the other two.

Arman: Bri, are you?

I open up my jacket and let it be known.

Me: I am.

Arman: And it sad times 3 so......

I nod my head.

Me: Yup. It's triplets.

Everyone looks at me shocked but Arman has this huge smile plastered on his face.

He hugs me again.

This has literally been the best Thanksgiving I've ever had.
______________________________________
Chapter 17 coming soon