Chapter 19

Three Years Later

Brianna POV

It's been two years since yall last heard from us. I ended up having my baby girls a month earlier than i was supposed to but they were healthy when they came. We named them Aubrei, Aubrielle, and Aubriella. Me and Arman got married when the girls were 6 months old. The wedding was beautiful. We had it in Hawaii. It was the best day of my life after the births of my kids.

Me and Arman are doing great. We had some problems in our marriage a few months ago but we made it through it and now we're back on track.

I was just contacted a few weeks ago by the producers from Marriage Boot Camp. They also contacted Aria and Iman.

We both turned them down and they decided to take shit to social media trying to slam us because we don't want to put all our business out there for everybody to see. They talking down on me talking bout I'm just a dumb side bitch and they have the fucking audacity to speak on my child. They got these Lil Instagram commenters thinking they can talk shit about my child. One of these bitches had commented under a picture of Jalen talking bout she should have been aborted cause she was illegitimate. Y'all know I cussed that bitch out. I did it in the comment section then slid in her DMs to let her know I ain't the one to be played with.

Today, we're doing an interview to set the record straight with people on this situation which they are bringing up from years ago. Its on this talk show and we will be answering questions that people sent in and from the audience.

I got up this morning and did all my hygiene and showered before I got dressed. Me and Arman are both going to be there with Aria and Iman. The kids will all be at my parents house.

I got dressed and then did my hair.

When Arman finished getting dressed, we left and headed to the studio

Aria and Iman were already there waiting on us when we got there.

They got us all hooked up to the mics and everything and then we went out on stage.

The host, Calli Jacobs, introduced us and then we started.

Calli: The four of you, have been getting slammed by people all over social media because you decided to turn down the offer from the producers at Marriage Boot Camp. What are you guys' feelings on that?

Aria: We shouldn't be getting our names dragged through the mud because we didn't want to be on a reality show where they edit things to create unnecessary drama.

Calli: Everyone on social media and the producers of the show believe that you all turned it down to protect your image, Brianna.

Me: No we turned it down because we didn't want cameras following us 24/7. We have a right to keep our private lives private and that's their fault if they don't understand that the world doesn't revolve around them.