A/N Please Read

So y'all, I been going through a lot lately. Its been a lot of shit going on with my family recently.

When I got home from work today, my mom was looking like something bad had happened so when I finally get her to tell me, she says that this morning, one of my cousins' car was shot up while he was dropping his daughter off at school. Luckily, neither one of them were hurt. But this was a really close call and this shit and this gun violence in Chicago is hitting really, really close to home now and its really scaring me because I have a lot of family up there on the west and south sides and its getting more and more dangerous every single day.

My mom also told me that one of my other cousins snapped, again, today and bust all the wings out of his girlfriends car and that's a whole fucking mess.

And I know that last month I had posted that it was a lot of shit that was fucking with my head but I didn't really say what. Well when I was 10, my fathers youngest son, who was about 17 or 18 at the time, molested me. I had tried my hardest to move on because that shit really fucked me up because I mean, he was supposed to be my brother and protect me from people like that. Not be one of those people. It really started fucking with my head when about a month ago, one of my brothers called .e and asked me what had happened with him because he, or none of my other brothers on my dad side, knew what happened. My dad never told them and just swept it under the rug because he said that he was young and that it was just a mistake. My brother tells me that the same son of a bitch who hurt me, has been doing the same thing to a little 4 year old girl and I blamed myself for that because we were never able to go to the police to lock him up since my father would never give us his real first name. The guy who did it also went on the TV show, Steve Wilkos, to try to clear his name but he failed his lie detector test.

That's the video of him on the show.

This shit has really been kinda fucking with me lately and I been having a lot of thoughts. I, at one point, thought that it would all be better if I killed myself. And I've been having those thoughts for a while now, especially on these last few years.

But y'all know, every time I think about that, I think about how my mom would feel. And I think about how much I have to live for and that makes me change my mind and kinda gets those thoughts away for a while. I have been doing better with it in the last few weeks because I went and talked to a couple counselors at my school and they really helped me. With just being able to talk about it with someone else outside of a family member.

Writing these books on here is my escape from my reality. Its the only way for me to really take my mind off of everything that is going on around me.

I love all of my loyal readers. Thank y'all for supporting my books and I should be updating this and a few of my other books really soon.