Chapter 26

Brianna POV

Arman: What? Your uncle told you to say that?

Aubrei: Yes. I'm sorry.

Tears began coming down here face.

Aubrei: Mommy, daddy, please don't be mad at me.

Arman: Shhhh. Its okay baby girl.

Me: You don't have nothing to be sorry about baby girl.

Arman pulled her into a hug.

Aubrei calmed down and I grabbed her bag and her sisters.

I look up at Arman.

Me: We're leaving.

Arman: Hold on. Wait. I, I don't know if I want them going back there.

Now I'm confused.

Me: What? What are you talking about.

Arman: Ion know. I just don't feel comfortable with the girls being there.

Me: Aubrei literally just sat here and told you that your brother told her to say that and I'm not about to do this with you.

I grabbed Aubrei's hand and we walked downstairs. I got Aubrielle and Aubriella and we started walking towards the door.

Aman: Where you taking my nieces?

Me: My daughters are going home.

Aman: Bro you gone let her take the girls after what they said happened?

Me: You mean what you told them to say?

Aman: Fuck is you talking bout? They came to us and said that shit.

Me: Aubrei just said you told them to say that. And I know my baby not lying.

Aman was about to say something else when Arman cut him off.

Arman: Bri, leave the girls here. Ion want them going back in that house.

I shook my head.

Me: We going home. And Arman, I don't want your brother around my girls again.

Aman: What the fuck you mean you don't want them around?

Me: Exactly what I said. I don't want them around you.

Arman: Bri, this my brother. He gone always be around.

Me: I said what I said. I hope y'all have the day you deserve. Bye.

I walked outside with the girls and got them situated in the car. They got me fucked up. This nigga just lied and not only that, he's getting my babies to lie. And then what he has them lying about. Introducing that shit to them, putting it in they heads, that's fucked up. And I meant exactly what the fuck I said too. If he gone be around, my daughters will not be.

We got home and Char was in the living room playing with DJ. He got up when he saw us coming in.

Aubrei ran over to him and started saying she was sorry because she knew what he was asking her to do was wrong. He told her that she was okay.

I'm blew by the way this shit just went.

The girls ran upstairs to see Mani.

Char: What happened babe? You look pissed.

Me: That bitch Arman calls a brother is trying to feed shit into their heads.

Char: What did Arman say?

Me: His goofy ass talking about "Ion want them going back to this house."

Char: What the actual fuck? This shit is baffling. Where did it even come from?

Me: I don't know. But I told them his brother can no longer be around my girls. Doing shit like that make me feel like you a predator and ion want my girls around nobody like that.

Char: Do you want me roll up? You stressing out right now and ion like that.

Me: Yes please. I need one.

As he was rolling up, my phone started ringing. I look over at it and it's my dad.

I answer it.

Me: Hey dad.

Dad: Umm Arman just called me talking about you told him the girls can't come around him no more. Whats going on?

Me: First of all, I didn't say the girls couldn't be around him. I said they could no longer be around his brother and if his brother is going to be there, my daughters will not be.

Dad: What started all this?

Me: His brother sat up there and had my daughter lie to try and get Char in trouble by saying he touched on them knowing damn well that's not going on.

Dad: The girls told you he made them lie?

Me: Yes dad. Aubrei said that he told them to say that to get us in trouble. You know they don't lie. Especially not about something serious. And not only that, he feeding sexual shit to them and that's not cool. Sorry for my language but dad I'm pissed off cause they really trying it.

Dad: Calm down baby girl. I understand that you're pissed off and you have every right to be but don't stress yourself out.

Me: Okay dad.

Dad: How is Char?

Me: He's good. He pissed too. Like you're playing with all of my kids. Not just the three that I share with Arman. Jalen and DJ are being out at risk too with those type of allegations and that's not cool.

Dad:  You haven't heard back from Arman since you left the house?

Me: No. He got me messed up fr.

Dad: What y'all planning on doing for the rest of the day?

Me: Umm we don't have no plans for today I don't think.

Dad: Y'all wanna come over for dinner tonight?

Me: Yeah we'll come over dad.

Dad: Okay baby girl. I'll see y'all later. I love you.

Me: I love you too dad. See you later.

We hung up the phone and I sat back on the couch.

Me: That son of bitch really just sat here and called my daddy on me and lied. He make me sick.

Char: Just don't worry about it no more for right now baby. I know we gone have to address it again at some point but for right now, just chill. We gone go have dinner at your parents house and enjoy the rest of our day.

I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

Me: I'm definitely going to have to have a longer conversation with the girls about this too. I'm going to wait until we get back home tonight though. I know they probably don't want to talk about it anymore than I do.

Char: I don't think anyone wants to have this conversation with their kids.

Me: Thanks to Aman, we have to have it.

I picked up DJ and took him to his play pen so me and Char could step outside to smoke. We never do it in the house with the kids. We usually never smoke if the kids are home in general but I need this.

Later that night...
_________________________
Chapter 27 coming soon