3

"Yoongi!"

The listless boy turned his head as he stepped out of the school's compound to see Jimin waving at him, and he groaned.

Yoongi completely forgot about this. If he hadn't, he'd slipped through the back gate instead.

Quickly walking away in hopes the younger student would just give up, Yoongi groaned again when he felt an arm looping through his and he pushed it away.

"I said you can hang around me. It doesn't mean you can be touchy-feely."

"Sorry." the boy sheepishly laughed. "I have a habit of touching people."

Yoongi couldn't help but think about the other poeple Jimin had been touching. He didn't care though. He was just thinking about it.

"What do you usually do after school?" Jimin skipped beside him.

"Home."

"What do you usually do? Study? Games? Sleep?"

"Sleep."

"So what are you doing today?"

"Sleep."

"Cool! Can I come?"

"What?"

Jimin laughed. Yoongi somehow liked the sound of that. Most people laughed too loud or it wouldn't sound sincere. Or it sounded weird, like his brother's. But Jimin's laugh was nice.

"Not to sleep with you. I mean can I come over to your house?"

Yoongi thought about it. He really wanted to say no. But then again, Jin hyung did nag him most of the time on how he didn't have friends.

Maybe if Jimin came over, Jin hyung would finally shut up.

It wasn't because Yoongi actually wanted Jimin to follow him. It really wasn't. This was all so Jin hyung would get off his back for once about making friends.

"Sure."

Jimin's eyes widened with surprise. He probably didn't expect Yoongi to agree. Yoongi smiled at himself mentally at the reaction Jimin gave.

"Hyung!" Yoongi called up as he opened the door to their house. It was a landed house. Not a big one but big enough for them.

"Kitchen!"

Yoongi huffed in annoyance. How come when he used one word responses, Jin hyung would smack the back of his head, but if he used it, it was okay?

Walking towards the kitchen, Yoongi looked back to see Jimin's eyes glancing around the house, eyes occasionally focused on the few family photos they had.

"Go wash up. Dinner will be ready soo— AAAAARGGGH WHO ARE YOU?!"

Yoongi looked at his freaked out brother holding the spatula close to his chest in an attempt to defend himself from Jimin.

Jimin was holding his hands to his chest too, surprised at the scream more than Yoongi was.

"Sorry about that." He said to Jimin before turning to his brother. "This is Park Jimin. From school."

Jin put his hands down and cleared his throat. "Sorry. Yoongi had never brought anyone over so you are the last thing I would expect for him to bring back." Reaching to shake his hand, Jin smiled sweetly. "I'm Jin hyung, Grumpy's brother."

Jimin giggled. "Nice to meet you Jin hyung."

"Stay over for dinner?" The eldest in the kitchen asked him.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi as if trying to ask for permission. Yoongi smiled more to himself than to Jimin. He shrugged and left to his room.

"Sure I guess." Jimin answered.

"Come on Jimin." Yoongi called up from the foot of the stairs.

"I should help him though." Jimin peeked from the kitchen to answer him.

"Oh no need. I'm almost done anyways. You can go upstairs. I'll call when it's ready."

"So this is Min Yoongi's room." Jimin traced his finger along the desk top, stopping at a picture frame of Yoongi with a puppy. "Who's this?"

Yoongi was taking out clothes to change into when he looked back to see what Jimin was asking about. "My puppy. Holly."

"Where is Holly?" Jimin looked around the room.

"Vet. Had a surgery. Will be back in two days."

"Hope she gets well soon." Jimin said as he sat on the bed, hugging his knees close to his chest.

Yoongi stepped into his bathroom for a minute to change and when he came out, Jimin was already lying on the bed, his eyes closed.

"Hey. You wanna change? I can lend you some clothes."

No response.

"Don't sleep. Dinner's soon."

No response.

"Jimin."

Yoongi sighed and sat on the bed next to Jimin, gently shaking his shoulders. "Dude. Get up. You haven't washed yet. Don't lie on my bed with your uniform."

By this time, Yoongi was already annoyed. "Hey! Get up!"

Jimin's eyes fluttered open briefly, before closing again.

"Up. Now." Yoongi was about to push Jimin off the bed when he heard the younger whispered.

"Just give me a moment."

Yoongi looked at Jimin's eyes that were still closed.

Then only he realized the boy's lips were pale.

Damn your lips are full...

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a bit lightheaded."

"You probably need sugar."

Jimin smiled softly with his eyes still closed. "Probably."

Next thing Yoongi knew, he was leaning down, planting a quick kiss on Jimin's temple, and the younger's eyes shot open.

Shit.

————

Okay so Yoongi's fansite published a "point book" that focused solely on his "points" or what a stan would call "kinks". 😎😎😎😎😎😏😏😏😏😏

Like,

Shut up and take my money!