34

"Hi Yoongi."

"Jimin..."

The younger man smiled and Yoongi thought he might die at that moment, seeing how the boy he fell in love with had grown up.

Jimin was at least an inch taller than him, his hair longer, raked back to expose his forehead.

Noticing how the fluffy cheeks were no longer there, Yoongi's eyes went to the things he had hoped would stay the same - Jimin's freckles, full lips and thick thighs.

Yoongi had to breathe out a sigh of relief. This was definitely his Jimin.

"Were you checking me out, Yoongi?"

The older shrugged, smiling slightly at the boy with the narrowed eyes. "Maybe."

The smile Yoongi had missed so much showed itself again, turning Jimin's eyes into small crescents, showing that slight dimple he had on his right cheek. "You're off to dinner?"

Nodding, Yoongi noticed Jimin's hand was still on his. He hoped Jimin himself wouldn't notice it so he wouldn't need to let go. "Care to join me?"

"I'd love to." Jimin smiled again and removed his hand from Yoongi's which the older reacted in panicked by reaching for it again.

Jimin's smile grew wider. "Missed me that much?"

Shrugging again, Yoongi simply walked off with Jimin tugged behind him towards a restaurant near by. There was no way Yoongi would bring Jimin to a mere pub for dinner after seeing each other again for so long.

"So," Jimin leaned sideways in his chair and played with his glass of lemon water after the waiter left with their orders. "What have you been up to, Yoongi?"

"Work."

"That's it?"

"What else is there?"

"I don't know... Someone special?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin and shrugged again. He noticed his shrugs were back now. He might have been doing it to look cooler despite his heart beating a little bit too fast for his liking. "Not interested."

"Why?"

"I have you."

As Jimin smiled through his emerging tears, Yoongi's mind went through the past.

"You asked the wrong question that day, Jimin."

"Do you still want to be with me, Yoongi?"

Jimin's smile left him and all Yoongi could see was sadness and regret. "What was I supposed to ask then, Yoongi?"

Leaning closer, Yoongi reached for Jimin's hand that was still playing with the glass of water. "At that time, I didn't want to be with you because I was afraid you'd run away again. If you had asked me if I still loved you..."

"You would have said yes?"

"I would have said yes."

Jimin turned away for a short moment and when he turned back to face Yoongi, he somewhat looked... Peaceful.

"I don't blame you, Yoongi. I know I wasn't the best boyfriend." Jimin let out a bitter chuckle. "I lacked in so many things."

"You were enough for me."

"But not for myself."

Yoongi understood it now. Every little thing that had happened to the both of them — the disappearing, the fear — was all because Jimin felt inferior. And it wasn't to Yoongi. It was just to life.

"I kept my promise, Jimin. Now it's time for you to keep yours."

Jimin looked at him and wiped at his eyes. His voice was barely a whisper yet the impact it had on Yoongi was loud. "Will you have me back?"

"Yes. Will you leave again?"

"Never."

At that moment in time, Yoongi truthfully and honestly did not care who could be watching, but he reached out to Jimin and held the back of his head before pressing his lips on the other's. It started out awkward, seeing as how Yoongi hadn't kissed anyone for four long years, yet the familiarity returned in a short second and both men gave in to the long-awaited kiss.

"Do you want to wait for the food?" Yoongi whispered against Jimin's lips.

"Not really."

Putting a few bills on the table, the two men left the eatery hand in hand, towards Yoongi's office.

"W-wait! Are we going to..."

Yoongi stopped to look at Jimin pointing towards the building. He had to smirk. "You want to do it in my office?"

"Yoongi!"

"What? That would be kinky though." Yoongi whispered as he pulled Jimin closer to run his lips down the younger's neck.

Jimin moaned quietly. "People are looking at us, you know. Even your security officer."

"And your point is?"

"Yoongi. This is your workplace. Let's be professional, okay?"

Groaning out loud, Yoongi stepped back to look at Jimin, hands still in each other's. "So not tonight then?"

"I didn't say not tonight, Yoongi." The younger smirked and Yoongi felt something in his pants twitched. "I said not in your office."

Fuck. "And I wasn't going to bring you to my office. My car's parked in the basement. I'm taking you home."

Yoongi saw Jimin blushed and he loved the color on the younger's cheeks too much he wanted it to stay that way.

Tugging again, they walked briskly towards Yoongi's car and stepped in, Yoongi pressing on the gas to get to his house as quickly as possible.

The twenty-minute drive was shortened to ten, and the two men came crashing against each other, lips to lips, as Yoongi closed his apartment door behind them.

"Yoongi..."

The older had missed the moan so much he knew he wouldn't last long. He needed Jimin now.

Reaching for Jimin's belt, he undid the buckle and the zipper so fast Jimin didn't even have the time to refuse.

Yoongi was about to reach into the younger's boxers when his hand stopped.

"W-what's wrong?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin and cursed at himself.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" Jimin repeated himself and Yoongi groaned in frustration.

Fuck.

"I still don't have lube."