40 {1} Finale

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Yeah."

Yoongi watched as Jimin straightened his grey suit and smiled.

The younger decided on grey since he thought white would just be too obvious and Yoongi chose black, to keep it traditional.

As they stood hand in hand, Yoongi knew, these past eight years were never a waste. They were simply waiting for the right time - when both were finally matured and ready to love, free of doubt and fear.

He took a shaky breath in and let it out, smiling when he felt Jimin squeezing his hand, letting him know everything will be alright.

The minister kept it simple, as per requested, and the two men kept it even simpler - with just the two of them on the private beach of Waialae-Kahala, right before sunset, reciting their vows of love and eternity.

It was Jimin's decision to get married on the beach of Hawaii, and Honolulu caught the younger's eyes, so naturally, Yoongi went along.

Their first kiss as husbands was perfectly timed while the sun was half hidden on the horizon, enveloping the world around them with golden hues, sparkled with its final glow reflected on the peaceful sea. Even the breeze was warm, as warm as their hearts and lives connecting as one on the soft, white sand.

"Should we go for the buffet?" Yoongi asked quietly after the minister and the photographer left, leaving the two men hands in hands, forehead to forehead, swaying to the sounds of the waves.

"Would it be too impatient of me if I say no?" Jimin asked, his eyes were still closed as he kept shifting his body weight from foot to foot, dancing to the music of the sea.

Yoongi was glad Jimin's eyes were closed, so he wouldn't be able to see him blushing. "Not as impatient as me." Pulling in for another kiss, Yoongi let the contact linger for more than necessary, as if building up their mood.

"Can we go to the room now?" Jimin whispered and Yoongi thought of nothing else but the same.

The two men came into their honeymoon suite, fingers still laced together as Yoongi closed the door and turned to look at Jimin.

He was glad.

He was glad Jimin came back.

He was glad he held on.

He was glad they both waited.

Above all, Yoongi was glad Jimin was finally his.

Pulling the younger into his arms, he noticed Jimin was slightly trembling. "Are you scared?"

"A little." Jimin whispered into his neck and Yoongi had to grit his teeth to keep his sanity.

"We'll take it slow."

Jimin nodded and Yoongi pushed him away a little to take off the younger's suit, peeling one layer after another, leaving Jimin in nothing but his own skin in front of him.

"Fuck, you're perfect."

"Y-Yoongi, can y-you undress too..?"

Smiling, Yoongi took off his everything and Jimin's eyes were wide as his hands went to his agaped lips, his eyes staring into the one spot right under Yoongi's left collarbone, above his heart.

A black cursive of a name and a date.

"When did you get that?"

Yoongi laughed a little. "One drunken night with Jin hyung. He got one that said 'I hate you, Ken.'"

Jimin giggled and Yoongi pulled him closer, circling his arms around the younger's waist and Yoongi realized he had missed Jimin's warm and soft skin too much.

Being almost the same height meant they didn't have to tiptoe nor lean down for a kiss, which made Yoongi believe even more, how Jimin was made for him.

The kiss was slow, as if it was something they did everyday since knowing each other. Yoongi liked how soft Jimin's lips felt and secretly thanked Jin hyung for slipping him a lipbalm before leaving for Hawaii so his own were free from chaps.

Yoongi wouldn't mind spending the night kissing, just kissing but perhaps Jimin felt otherwise.

As Yoongi felt he was pushed towards the bed, he broke the kiss to look at Jimin, and cursed loudly at how dark Jimin's eyes were.

When he felt the edge of their rose-petals covered bed behind his thighs, Yoongi dropped his body backwards, pulling Jimin with him so the younger lied on top. "Someone's very impati- FUCK..."

Gritting his teeth and gripping Jimin's hips tight, Yoongi had to hold on to every ounce of self-control he had left when Jimin moved his hips, rolling them with Yoongi's member between his rear end.

"Babe... Fuck. Wait." Yoongi picked Jimin's hips up to place the whimpering man on the bed while he scrambled off to his suitcase.

Lube. Lube. Wait. Yoongi strained his mind to recollect whether he brought the one important thing. With the hotel booking, and the wedding package and the documentations they needed, Yoongi couldn't remember if he did put the whole pack of necessities he had prepared for tonight.

Fuck.