37

"And where do I come in, Jimin?"

"You don't need to come in, Yoongi." Jimin reached to touch his cheek. "You've always been with me."

Yoongi smiled. "That sounds so cheesy yet oddly satisfying at the same time." He had to laugh when Jimin pouted and hit his arm playfully. "So you met Jin hyung?"

Remembering Jimin's saved number in his own phone, that must be what Jin hyung was referring to when he said to thank him later. He must have saved it when Yoongi went back for mom's death anniversary.

"Actually..." Jimin's eyes narrowed with guilt, his right cheek was sucked in as he bit the insides, "I haven't met him yet."

The older frowned. "Then how did he get your number?"

"Mr. Kim."

"Our teacher?"

"No. The other Mr. Kim."

He frowned again. Which Mr. Kim was Jimin talking about? The only Mr. Kim they all know in that circle was their former teacher. Oh and his brother.

"His brother?!" Gone was the soft-speaking-moment when Yoongi figured it out.

"Yeah. Jin hyung met up with Mr. Kim— the teacher— and asked for my number so Mr. Kim asked his brother. Professor Kim said he'd help get the number if Jin hyung would go on a date with him."

"Why couldn't you just give it to him?"

"I didn't even know about that. When I came back here, Professor Kim brought me to buy a phone and he told me all about it. I would've just given it to Jin hyung easily but Professor Kim was pretty desperate for one date."

Laughing, Yoongi felt all this was funny. "No wonder he told me to thank him later."

"Jin hyung did?"

"Yeah. He also said everything was going to be okay."

Jimin smiled. "Is everything okay now?"

Yoongi took a deep breath and smiled too as he held Jimin's hand tight. "Everything is where it's supposed to be."

————

"Wait, what?"

Yoongi grinned so wide, his gums were showing and Jimin giggled beside him. "We're getting married."

Weekend came and as much as they were impatient to finally spend the night together, they were more so to share their good news and request for blessings from the oldest in Yoongi's family.

Jin hyung narrowed his eyes at the two younger men sitting on their knees on the floor in front of him with much formality as they broke the news. "Here? In South Korea?"

Jimin giggled again and Yoongi couldn't help feeling giddy. "I said the same thing, Jin hyung. But Yoongi said we can go someplace where it's legal for us to get married."

The eldest in the room nodded. "You both have thought this through?"

"Yes."

It was unanimous and simultaneous that the two grown men sitting side by side with their hands linked tight giggled again and Jin hyung shook his head slightly.

"Grumps, you do understand Jimin is still studying, right? And working at the same time. He needs to focus on those two things more right now."

"I know." Yoongi nodded quickly. "I'm okay with that."

"And Jimin," Jin hyung shifted his eyes towards the youngest. "Are you going to leave him again?"

"Never."

It was probably the strength in Jimin's voice, or the absence of hesitation but Jin hyung smiled and nodded again. "But, can't you guys just wait until after Jimin's done with his master's degree?"

"I don't want to."

Yoongi turned to look at Jimin who answered the question instantaneously. "You don't?"

"No. We've wasted too long already. I don't want to waste more time. I don't want to wait anymore either."

"Fuck." Jin hyung rubbed his nape as he chuckled. "People would think you guys were talking about sex. Like you've been saving it for..." The eldest trailed off his words. He might have noticed the panic look exchanged between Yoongi and Jimin. "YOU STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT?"

"You don't have to tell the whole neighborhood, hyung." Yoongi rubbed at his ears while Jimin dropped his face down to look at the floor and pick up invisible lint on the carpet.

"Oh my God. I don't know whether to feel pity or proud right now." Jin hyung wipe the imaginary tears he had and looked at the two men. One was rolling his eyes, the other was still cleaning the carpet with his fingers.

"Let's just pretend this part of the conversation never happened, hyung. Please." Yoongi sighed out loud. His head hurt suddenly from his older brother's laugh. His legs hurt from the seiza* and he truly did not even understand why he had to sit like this. But Jimin insisted so of course, naturally Yoongi should follow.

A nudge came from beside him and Yoongi turned to face Jimin who apparently was done with the carpet. "Should we leave now?" Jimin spoke softly.

Yoongi groaned out with gratitude. "Yes please."

They left quietly to Yoongi's old bedroom, leaving the eldest on the couch, still humoring himself with the newly found information.

"Holly looks healthy."

"Yeah. Jin hyung probably spent thousands in making sure he gets all the best things out there. Food, nutritions, whatnots."

"Really? Jin hyung said you were the one spending all those money." Jimin narrowed his eyes, making Yoongi uncomfortable.

Damnit Jin hyung!

"So? It's my money." Yoongi bit his tongue for sounding like an elementary kid.

The man standing at the foot of the bed laughed. "Okay, okay. It's your money. You can do whatever you want since it's yours."

Yoongi adjusted his body on the bed and gestured for Jimin to come closer. As he did many years ago, Jimin naturally placed his leg over Yoongi's thighs and sat on the older's lap, arms hooked around Yoongi's pale neck. "And you?"

"And I what?"

"Are you mine, Jimin?"

Jimin smiled. "Yes."

"Can I do whatever I want, then?"

"Yes."

———

A/N

*Seiza is the position of sitting on your legs with your palms on your thighs. It is a form of formal sitting position to show respect towards the elders / people of higher positions.

Probably about two chapters more before the epilogue and then we're done and unnie feels like crying.