17

Yoongi stood in front of the mirror in his bathroom after Jimin left to introduce himself to Jin hyung's boyfriend. The pale boy was trying to remind himself why he asked Jimin to come back home with him.

He had wanted the younger to remember how he used to be.

He wanted Jimin to remember how they used to be.

Mostly, Yoongi wanted the younger to remember him.

Jimin was his first friend. Sure he had Prez but Prez was just... Prez.

But Jimin was different. Especially when Jimin sat on his lap and he felt nothing but comfort, as the younger's soft thighs were pressed on his own. Yoongi would've squeezed Jimin's thighs if it weren't for Jin hyung who had decided to—

"Fuck."

Yoongi looked down on his apparent tent.

Did he just get aroused thinking of Jimin's thighs?

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turned towards the bathroom door, feeling a slight bit panicked when Jimin called.

"Y-yeah?" Yoongi answered through the closed.

"Jin hyung wants us to go down now."

"Yeah okay. Go down first. I'll be there soon."

"Okay."

Hearing Jimin's footsteps fading off, Yoongi looked down again.

Fortunately, his junior had calmed down just in time for dinner.

———

"So I walked into the room because here I was, thinking my grumps here was too grumpy and Jimin's too innocent for hanky-panky stuff. But noooo," Jin hyung made sure his 'o' went on for longer than necessary, "Jimin was straddling Yoongi! My innocent Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap!"

Jin hyung's boyfriend had started laughing at the story of the first time he walked in on the two younger boys in a questionable position on the bed.

"That must have been embarrassing, Yoongi."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boyfriend. "It wasn't embarrassing, Ken hyung. We weren't doing anything at all."

Mr. Kim, Yoongi's homeroom teacher had kept his word in setting up their brothers for a date but unfortunately, when the time came, Mr. Kim's brother had to leave for Scotland for work transfer.

Shortly after, Jin hyung met his boyfriend, Ken, online and they hit it off right away. Much to Yoongi's relief for his brother no longer whined about being single and alone.

"Also, why is he," Yoongi pointed at Jimin with his chopsticks, "your 'innocent Jimin' and why am I," he pointed at himself, "just Yoongi?"

"Because I am innocent." Jimin said smoothly.

"Wait. You're the one who sat on my lap. How in the hell does that make you innocent?"

"'Cause of my baby face."

Yoongi scowled as he tried to keep his grin in.

He had missed this.

He had missed his friend.

After dinner, they laid down on the bed, Holly propped on Jimin's chest, sleeping.

"He remembers you."

"Hold on!" The younger stopped stroking the small dog and frowned for a few seconds before looking at Yoongi disbelievingly. "Holly's a he?"

Yoongi couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah."

"You said he's a girl! Why would you name him Holly then?"

"Jin hyung did. Apparently cause he's pretty like a girl. Also, I never said Holly's a girl. I just never corrected you whenever you call him a her."

"So I have been telling my mom that Holly's a she for the past three years?" Jimin shook his head in disbelief.

"You told your mom about Holly?"

"And you."

"I hope they're good things."

"Always." Jimin giggled and placed Holly back in his own bed on the floor.

"What do you want to do?" Jimin asked as Yoongi stretched his body.

"Sleep."

Jimin smiled. "You were right, you know."

"I'm always right."

Laughing, Jimin gently bumped Yoongi's shoulder with his own. "Don't be so cocky."

"Fine. About what?"

Jimin turned to face Yoongi and his fingers brushed the underside of Yoongi's jaw. "You haven't changed."