28

“Yoongs, is the— WOAH! OKAY THERE! I DID NOT SEE A THING!"

The two boys in an embrace quickly let go of each other, Jimin speedily putting his shirt back on while Yoongi turned towards his desk, his back facing the door where Hoseok was standing with his hands over his eyes.

Fuck. Yoongi felt himself going soft as he slipped on his shirt again. Turning around, Yoongi cursed. "Fuck, prez! I said two hours!"

"When did you say that?!" Hoseok looked through his fingers and noticing the other two men were now decently clothed, he closed the door and went to his bed.

"The text!"

Yoongi watched as Hoseok's face went from annoyed to pity. "My phone's dead, Yoongs. Sorry."

"Fuck." Well, the mood was off now anyways for them to continue. Yoongi looked over at Jimin who was trying to control his grin as he sat cross-legged on the older's bed.

Yoongi sat beside him and kissed the side of his head. "Sorry, babe. Next time?" Yoongi made sure to whisper as softly as possible so Hoseok wouldn't hear them.

Jimin didn't answer. Instead he turned to grin even wider to Yoongi.

"What is it?"

"Say it again."

"Next time?"

"No."

Yoongi racked his brain for a second before smiling too. "Babe?"

The way Jimin was nodding right now made Yoongi clenched his fists tight, so he wouldn't reach out to smother the younger with kisses again.

Jimin was moving his head up and down fast, looking at Yoongi with his puppy doe eyes.

"You like that?"

"I do."

"Okay then," leaning in closer, Yoongi couldn't care less if Hoseok could see them now. He needed to kiss those lips again. "Babe."

The soft giggles Jimin let out was heaven to Yoongi's ears, the warmth of his skin was comforting silk and the smile of his eyes were cure to everything.

Alas, Jimin had to go back to his own room and Yoongi had to stay in his.

"Dude, next time you walk into us like that, just leave quietly, okay?" Yoongi lied back in bed, hugging his pillow which seemed to have Jimin's scent.

"Next time lock the door."

Yoongi had to laugh. Hoseok did have a point. "What was it you wanted to ask me?"

"I can't even remember anymore. My mind is now engraved with the picture of you grabbing on Jiminie's butt."

Yoongi was that close to flung his pillow towards his roommate but remembered Jimin's scent on the pillowcase, so he decided against. "Shut up, prez."

"So you're really... An item now?"

The pale student turned his head slightly to look at his roommate. Hoseok was curled up in bed, eyes almost closed. "Yeah."

"And he won't do that anymore?"

"Do what?" Yoongi watched as the other man yawned.

It took Hosoek a few seconds to explain his question since his yawns just wouldn't stop. And when he finally did, Yoongi was quiet.

"Run away."

Yoongi knew he was supposed to sleep, even after lying in bed for two hours now, especially since he had a morning class. But Hoseok's words kept ringing in his head and he truly didn't mind the question.

It just annoyed him.

Because he couldn't answer it.