~Aarmau 2 Part 1~

Aphmau had just finished up cleaning the cold hallway, it's beautiful golden accents all dusty and shined. Aphmau had been working on cleaning the entire Castle in preparation for Aaron's coronation, but he felt... Off about it.

*Time Skip* *Aaron's POV*

"Aphmau can you do something useful?! Instead of standing around my loves door?!" I hear Lily yell from outside my office, I start for the door but hear a slap... "You dare stand up to me!? Guards!" By the time I opened the door Lily tackled me into my office, as the guards pull my loyal maid away...

*Aphmau's POV*

I sat in my cold cell... The parties cheers roaring, then it goes quiet, and gasps and tension build, and I feel it...
"APHMAU!" Katelyn's voice rips through my daze, making me jump, she unlocks the door grabbing me, several maids following her, before I can ask anything, they dress me like a princess going up the cellar stairs, doing my hair, and makeup, and once I hit the surface, everyone stares at me, and bows...? Aaron grabs my hand and smiles?

"Explain?!" I yell and immedietly cover my mouth, but he only chuckles "you deserve to rule along side me, only the kindest are fit for a position such as this one and well I just couldn't marry Lily..." He sounded sincere, he sounded... Scared?