~Aarmau 23~

Aphmau pulled on her apron and tied her hair up, pulling out a few ingredients for her dessert.
"Ms. Lorde?" A maid asks as she walks in, Aphmau smiles and waves, making the maid lighten up.
"It's just Aphmau, what do you need?" The maiden nods and smiles back, making Aphmau happy.
"The King requests your presence." Aphmau nods and runs upstairs, her attire unfit to even be in the same castle as him.
"Aaron!" Aphmau exclaims as she knocks on his bedroom door, it opens slowly to reveal a very miserable looking man.
"Come on in..." Aaron whispers, his voice is horse and he was clearly lacking sleep.
"You need to lay down..." Aphmau says sadly, Aaron sits down and pulls his lover on to his lap.
"I've been thinking... You should move in..." Aphmau grabs his hand and lays back nervously.
"Why me? You got all those rich princesses who you can date..." Aaron nuzzles into Aphmau's neck lightly, placing a few loving kisses down.
"Because you're kind and loving and happy... You appreciate everything I try to do for you... You don't take advantage of me... The kingdom needs a Queen like you... And I love you..." Aphmau kisses Aaron's cheek happily and jumps off his lap.
"I'll go get my stuff!" Aaron chuckles and nods, the small girl squeals and runs out happily.

"Your highness? What's wrong?" Katelyn asks Aaron as he paces back and forth.
"This..." Aaron pulls out a beautiful diamond ring, an engagment ring to be exact.
"It's beautiful" Katelyn says happily, she hugs Aaron and he hugs back.
"My sister's so lucky..." Aaron laughs and the door opens, revealing Aphmau carrying a small bag.
"Am... I interupting..." Aaron shakes no and let's go of Katey.
"Travis problems..." Katelyn lies, Aphmau nods and sets her bag down.
"That's it?" Aaron asks, Aphmau nods and sits in a nerby chair.
"Mistress wasn't happy I was leaving... So she kicked me out with only a few things..." Aaron raises an eyebrow, remembering a different story Aphmau told him.
"I thought your parents were happy and alive... Now you live with a mistress?" Aphmau gasps and covers her mouth.
"Oops..."

It was starting to get late, which meant Aaron was getting lovey. Aphmau had to admit, it was her favorite time, but something was off...
"Are you sure about this?" Aphmau asks as she readjusts herself on Aaron's lap.
"We're just making out Aph, we're not hurting anyone or doing anything bad?" Aphmau nods and wraps her arms around Aaron's neck.
"You act like we aren't dating?" Aphmau turns red and pushes her lips against Aaron's, which shuts him up.
"You're a good kisser you know that?" Aaron says quickly, returning to the kiss.
"Marry me..." Aaron whispers, Aphmau pushes him off and onto the floor, which startles him.
"What the nether!" Aphmau squeals and jumps onto him, hugging him tightly.
"Yes!!!" Aaron chuckles and brushes her hair.
"I didn't mean it like that but I was gonna propose anyone" he pulls out the diamond ring and slips it onto her finger.
"My Queen."

A/N: Real talk, tracks keeping me till 5 and my dad's a coach so... I have a lot of stuff to do, like the meet I have tomorrow, but I'm determined to keep to my Thursday uploads, if you need something ask Author 2, he uploads on Tuesdays. Cya!