~Aarmau 13~

*Aphmau's POV*

I hear Aaron groan on the couch and I stay tucked in the corner of the kitchen, we had just had an intense fight and... neither of us can leave due to the Thunder Storm outside. I hear Aaron stand and walk upstairs, but I bet he's just going to do something since the TV isn't working and the WiFi is down...

*Aaron's POV*

I can't stand having Aph mad at me... So I've created a plan. I hid all the coats and jackets, put them and the blanket in the washer since they need to be 'washed' and turned the cold air up to force her to cuddle with me!!

*Third Person Point of Veiw*
As is started getting colder in the house, Aph started to shiver.
Aaron however, sat on the couch reading a book, nice and warm in his hoodie.
"A-aron..." Aph manages to to stutter out
"Yes dear?" Aaron looks up.
"N-nevermind..." Aph squeaks remembering she's mad at him, she runs upstairs.
"Oh come on.. where are the blankets!! Ugh!!" She runs from the bed to the closet, "No coats either!!" She whines.
Aaron can hear her from down stairs and can't help but chuckle.
"She will have to come cuddle me at some point."
"AARON!! WHERE'S THE WARM STUFF!!" Aph yells from upstairs.
"In the wash remember?" Aaron hides a snicker.
"UGH IT'S COLD IN HERE!!" She pouts.
"You could come Cud--" Aaron starts to say but gets interrupted.
"Right!! Hot chocolate!! Your a genius Aar---wait... I'm mad at you." She huffs as she starts to come downstairs.
"I think we are all out." Aaron thinks quickly, running to the kitchen, he hides the keurig hot chocolate cups in the dog treat jar, and returns to his seat on the couch before Aph comes down.
"I will see about that." Aph steps into the kitchen and looks. "Ugh... You were right..." she shivers.
"What was that?" Aaron asks.
"Nothing." Aph says as she flops onto the couch next to Aaron hugging herself.
"Wanna cuddle...?" Aaron asks.
"But I'm supposed to be mad at you for telling katey about our nicknames!!" Aph stated firmly
"Oh come on Cinnabun, you know you want too." Aaron teased
"Fine Cupcake-- I mean Aaron...."
She cuddles into him as thunder rumbles outside and she let's out a squeak of terror.
"Relax Babe... The storms outside and your safe here with me, in my arms." Aaron flirts.
"I'm scared Aaron.. where are the dogs...!?" Aph panics
"At your mom's remember?" Aaron says as he massages her back, as she melt into him.
"Oh... Right..." Aph moans almost drooling.
"I'm sorry for telling katey about our nicknames... She wouldn't stop bugging me about it so I told her to make her st--"
"Hey Aaron?" Aph interrupts again. He sighs, "Yes dear?"
"Do me a favor, and stop talking about it." She looks at him, making a face he cannot deny.
"I will, just for you." He smiles at her.
"Do me another favor...?" She asks hopefully.
"Yeah?"
"Kiss me..." she leans in as he does too, their lips meet and don't part for a good five minutes. They break for air only to continue making out.

"Hey Aaron the washer and dryer aren't even on?" Aphmau says and Aaron run's over.
"Oh... guess I forgot to turn it on, oops..." Aphmau pulls out every single warm thing in the washer and dryer taking them downstairs.
"Have you refilled the dog treats lately?" Aphmau asked and Aaron nods
"A few days ago, why?" He asks and Aphmau opens the jar lid "I have all these to out i- why's my hot chocolate in here...?" Aaron freezes and aphmau starts putting together the evidence "and it's coincidental that the thermostat is turned way down.... This was a set up!" Aphmau yells and Aaron laughs nervously
"You're dead!" Aph says teasingly, chasing Aaron.