~Aarmau 5~

The gang was at one of the many beaches at Starlight Wonderland, the girls were sitting out on the beach, watching the guys play a super intense volleyball game.
"KICK THEIR BUTTS TRAVIS!!" Katey yells out rooting for Travis's team. Aphmau just laughs.
"What? Why are you laughing?" Katey questions her
"Well... I mean c'mon katey, they won't win, it's Travis and Dante versus Aaron and Garroth."
"Yeah So? What does that have to do with anything?"
"Aaron and Garroth are stronger.. Aaron's a werewolf and Garroth.. He can break down solid doors. It just not possible Katey." Right as Aph finishes her sentence Aaron spikes the ball into the sand.
"Ha!" Garroth laughs "Told you we'd win. Now pay up."
"A deals a deal Travis.. we both owe them five dollars.." Dante sighs
"BEST TWO OUT OF THREE!!" Travis yells.
"Fine, double the amount though. Losers owe the winners ten bucks each." Aaron said confidently.
"YOU'RE ON!!" Travis yells again.
"Travis why can't you just accept defeat.." Dante moaned, to no avail. A few minutes pass and they are back at it again, when a group of guys come up to the girls, openly flirting. Katey plays along but Aph is too intrigued with the match to care, so she just nods and shrugs to whatever they say. Eventually one of the guys advance on Aph trying to kiss her, but before he can get close, he's knocked off his feet by a volleyball.
"Back off." Aaron growls.
"And why should I?" The guy asks, "She said she was single." Aaron had quite enough. He picks Aph up over his shoulder, ignoring her cute protests, and marches her all the back to the house and in their room.
"So you're single now huh?!" Aaron asks outraged, "When were you gonna tell me you didn't love me anymore!?"
"Aaron please.. it's not like that.. just listen to me please.."Aph squeaks.
"Fine. Explain. And it better be the truth Aphmau."
"I was.. Distracted by the game.. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying I'm sorry! Please.. don't leave me.. not after what happened at the lodge, I don't want to hurt you again!" She was in tears by the end of her statement, Aaron reached down and hugs her..
"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have flown off the Handle like that.." He says, his voice calm and soothing.
"No.. it's my fault." Aph whispers.. "I should've kicked him where it hurt.."
"Aph.. Don't beat yourself up over it.. It was a mistake.. Just remember one thing..."
"What's that..." she looks up at him..
"Your my girl, and I'm the only one who can flirt with you." He kisses her.
After the kiss she nods "I promise.. I won't let it happen again."