~Aarmau 12~

After winning a bet on a soccer match Aphmau is given the luxury of her fiance Aaron, being her butler for the day. He's not allowed to show affection either, not unless asked or commanded by Aph. She was delighted, Aaron wasn't mad until he found out he had to wear a tux.
"You have to look formal!" Aph squeals as he steps into the closet to change.
"I know I know..." he sighs, and steps out in a tux
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!! YOUR SO CUTE!!" She practically drools over him.
"Hush.." He growls.
"Okay! Rule time, you don't order me around. You only get loving when I say so, and you come when I ring this bell!" She holds up a small brass bell.
"Seriously..." He growls again.
"Yepper! Hehehehehe!!" She kisses his cheek and runs to the kitchen ringing the bell. Aaron snaps into his best formal personality.
"Coming madam." He calls walking down to her.
"Can you make me grilled cheese for me and Katey for lunch???"
"As you wish my dear." He turns to start cooking, until she adds something.
"Shirtless." She says, smiling devilishly.
"As you wish." Aaron says pulling off his top.
"So hooooot..." she whispers.
"What was that madam??"
"Nothing!!"
Aaron gets to cooking when Katey comes in.
"Woah Aph, didn't know it was hunk day? I should get Travis to help him." Katey asks.
"No, Aaron lost a bet. So he's my butler for today." Aph said smiling.
"Oh, I had no idea you were a betting man Aaron."
"He's not." Aph spoke for him "But I wanted to trick him and I won. I know everything about the Soccer leagues these days."
A bit later, after the girls have ate and Aaron's done the dishes, Aph and Aaron are alone watching whatever she puts on.
"Aaron I'm cold." She whines.
"Shall I fetch you a blanket madam?" Aaron asks politely.
"No. Cuddle me. Now."
Aaron slides next to her, picking her up and holding her nice and warmly.
"Mmmmmmm..." Aph sighed as she started to fall asleep in his arms, Aaron slowly starts to rock her to sleep. He picks her up taking her to their room laying her down.
"Sleep well 'madam.'" Aaron says mockingly before walking downstairs to do as he pleases. He feeds the pets and starts running water in the bath for himself when Aph walks in.
"Oh. It's like you read my mind Aaron, I was gonna have you run me a bath." She kisses his cheek before pushing him out.
"Yeah... totally" Aaron sighs in defeat.
An hour goes by, and Aph rings her bell loudly.
"Yes madam?" Aaron asks from outside.
"I NEED A TOWEL!! I LEFT THEM IN THE DRIER!" Aph shrieks.
"On it." Aaron runs to the laundry room and grabs her a fresh set of towels. He then runs back to the bathroom.
"Close the curtain I'm coming in." He says and aph closes the curtain as he comes in.
"Your towels madam." Aaron says as he sets the towels on the counter top.
"Thank you... Hey Aar?" She asks.
"Yeah?"
"When I get out, I want you in bed with me, the bet is over after this, and I want my hubby back to normal. It's fun controlling you, but.. forcing isn't the answer..." she says weakly.
"Anything for you.." Aaron says dropping the formalities.
When aph finally got out, they met on their bed like promised. Aph tackles Aaron into a hug as he kisses her neck.
"I love you Aaron."
"And I love you.... Madam." Aaron teased, she shut him up with a long satisfying kiss.