~Aarmau 24 Part 2~

Oh right, it's my upload day, I may or may not have forgot... Enjoy!

(Prequal)

"H-Hi..." A 17 year old Aphmau whispers as her best friend Melissa answers the door.
"I-I got kicked out again..." Melissa looks over to her mother and Rachel smiles.
"Hey Aphmau come in!" The small girl steps into the familiar house and smiles.
"Thank you Rachel..." She just hugs Aphmau happily and looks over at Melissa.
"It's no problem at all sweetheart."

*A year later...*

"Aphmau this is my brothe- Friend, Aaron." Aaron waves at the sleepy girl and she waves back.
"I'm just... Gonna sleep... Here..." Aphmau crashes on the couch and Melissa sighs.
"The sleeping potion worked... Do your dumb check up on her and go..." Aaron nods and is left to inspect Aphmau for a few moments.
"I'll have you soon dear." Aaron kisses Aphmau's forehead and walks out, leaving Melissa alone with her sleeping friend.
"Stupid Aaron... Always taking everything from me..."

"Have fun in college Melissa!" Aphmau says as she waves her best friend goodbye.
"Good luck living with your boyfriend!" Melissa says back, the two friends hug and sigh, turning to go their separate ways.
"Hurry up." Laurance demands, Aphmau runs over next to him and he groans.
"You're going to wear that?" Aphmau frowns and looks down at her outfit.
"I-i didn't mean to embarrass you..." Laurance rolls his eyes and starts walking, Aphmau running behind him.

Melissa sets down a picture of her and Aphmau on the shelf in her dorm when a knock on the door sounds.
"It's open!" Her younger brother steps into her dorm and she smiles.
"Aaron!" She's gives him a quick hug and steps back.
"Why are you here...?" Aaron looks deep into her eyes and looks around.
"Where is she." Aaron demands.
"Who..." Aaron growls and Melissa's phone rings.
"I better get that..." Melissa picks up the phone and all she hears is panic.
"M-Melissa!" Aphmau's voice yells through the phone, Aaron takes the phone from Melissa and turns it onto speaker.
"Aphmau where are you?!" Aphmau's voice is laced with hurt and pain, which immedietly triggers Aaron's eyes to turn crimson.
"H-he promised not to hurt m-me... H-he hit me... Please..." Melissa grabs her coat and Aaron follows her out the door.
"Where are you?!" Melissa yells into the phone.
"H-hes taking me on a 'date' in the w-woods..." Even through the tears you could hear the emphasis she had put onto the word date.
"I'll be there in soon." The phone's hung up on Aphmau's end and Aaron steps into the driver's side of his car.
"Get in."

"Get up." Laurance yells, Aphmau just lays on the floor and Laurance growls.
"Worthless, come home when you're ready to be useful." Laurance states as he walks back down the path he had came from.
"Aph!" Melissa runs over to Aphmau, who's barely conscious.
"Aph! No no no no no..." Aaron picks up Aphmau and cradles her body.
"I'll take her with me and heal her." Melissa nods and Aaron looks down at his mate.
"Next time, watch after her liked I asked please?" Melissa nods and Blaze appears next to Aaron.
"Alpha" Aaron hands Aphmau to Blaze and sighs.
"Take her to Dottie, patch her up and put her in my room, the quicker she's marked the better." He nods and runs off, leaving the two siblings in silence.
"I-I got her a boyfriend on purpose... I didn't mean for her to get hurt..." Aaron looks over at Melissa and she starts to cry silently.
"You've always taken everything from me... I wanted revenge... Instead I put my best friend in danger..." Aaron hugs his sister and sighs quietly.
"I'll bring her to you... Don't worry..."

"She's awake Alpha!" Dottie says happily, Aaron nods and steps I to his bedroom, taking in her beautiful hazel eyes.
"W-what do you want from me..." Aphmau whispers, Aaron walks closer and sighs.
"You've been chosen to be my mate, and now I must mark you." Aphmau jumps away from him and he growls.
"M-mark me?!" Aaron nods and pins her down.
"Don't touch me!"
"Hold still!" Aaron exclaims as he tried to bite down onto Aphmau's warm skin.
"I'm not your mate! You're crazy!" Aphmau makes a run to the door but Aaron grabs her and throws her back onto his bed quickly.
"I don't want this any more than you do human!" Aaron finally bites down, marking Aphmau as his, which makes a few tears fall down her face.
"Now no one will touch you." Aaron states as he gets off the bed.
"Take care of my mate while I go out for a bit." Aaron tells Daniel, who gives a warm smile to Aphmau.
"Yes Alpha!"