~Aarmau 16 Part 2~

*2 year later...*

The whole agency stood still, quiet filling the room.
"Agent Lycan... Is dead..." Katelyn's head dropped, tears threatening to fall.
"Travis.." she grabbed his hand and cried onto his shoulder quietly.

"Push forward Aph... Come on..." Aphmau ran as fast as she could on the treadmill, her stomach empty and her mind cloudy.
"Aphmau" Katelyn says, Aphmau falls and Katelyn turns off the treadmill.
"You've been at this all day... Eat something..." Aphmau shakes no standing back up.
"I miss him..." Katelyn sighs and hugs her sister.
"I know... He'd want you to be strong... We're going to the site tomorrow to search for survivors... There's a few locators going off but the people who are alive said he drowned." Aphmau nods, knowing something was off, Katelyn leaves and Aphmau turns to the mirror.
"Aaron doesn't just drown..."

"Focus." Aphmau snaps back to reality as Travis picks up a communicator that was hidden under a fallen tree.
"That's Aaron's..." Aphmau says and Travis turns to him.
"How do you know?" Aphmau points to a specific crack that she had memorized from being with him on missions.
"He dropped it in a fight." Travis shakes no and sighs.
"It could have cracked in the crash." Aphmau turns it over showing an engraved A.
"Aaron." Travis squints unsure.
"It could be anyone?" Aphmau sighs and walks around the site, a nearby bush rustles and she jumps.
"Gah! Oh... It's probably a squirrel..." Aphmau straightens her jacket and a hand grabs her, covering her mouth as she's taken away.

Aphmau wakes up in a nice warm bed, she sits up seeing Katelyn nearby and just sighs.
"Was it a dream..." She whispers.
"Oh you're up! We're in Paris, we need to finish the mission..." Aphmau nods sadly and get up, pulling on a jacket.
"Let's get breakfast?" Aphmau nods and follows Katelyn out of the building.
"You see that guy?" Katelyn points to someone who looks back before entering a flower shop.
"Don't let him get away!" Aphmau get up running out the door, Katelyn sitting back smiling.
"She's gone." Someone sits in Aphmau's chair, letting out a sigh of relief.
"This better work." Katelyn warns.
"It will. I know my girlfriend better than anyone here."

"A rose?" Someone hands Aphmau a rose as she walks past, Aphmau smiling.
"Thank you!"
"On the house!" Aphmau gets out of the flower shop, continuing on her way.
"Help!" Aphmau turns, finding someone being robbed, the runner stops and Aphmau quickly pulls out a small dart, throwing it towards the runner who's quickly pinned to the wall.
"Don't move!" Aphmau runs into an alley punching a guy holding a purple purse.
"Thankyou" Aphmau nods and runs out to find her target grappling up to the Eiffel Tower.
"Dangit!" Aphmau grabs her grappling gun and follows his path all the way up, for once it was empty, only decorated by roses.
"He's gone..." Aphmau sighs and stares out leaning on the balcony, Aphmau looks down to find a few people gathering but ignores it.
"What the..." Aphmau looks down to see two big words formed. 'Marry Me'
"Marry Me...?" Aphmau turns to the masked runner standing behind her.
"You!" Aphmau pins them and they hold up there hands motioning they give up.
"You... What did you steal...?" Aphmau grabs the mask pulling it off.
"Only your heart?" Aphmau falls backwards and Aaron catches her.
"But... You... Dead... What?!" Aaron chuckles hugging her.
"Staged." Aphmau hugs back but pushes away.
"Wait! Wait! Wait! Is that-" she points down to the 'Marry Me' then at Aaron.
"Is that you?" Aaron gets down on one knee grabbing a velvet box out of his pocket, he opens it revealing a small diamond ring that Aphmau can't help but cry over.
"Maybe it was me." Aphmau nods crying as she falls into him.
"I hate you! Don't ever scare me like that again!"

(Okay now I actually need to put spy stuff)

*A Few Months Later*

"Katelyn!" Aphmau dodges a burst of flames that had been shot at her, she let's off her communicator seeing as it's hopeless.
"Don't mess up my hair! I'm supposed to be at a church in a pretty white gown so if you touch my hair I swear I'll-" Aaron jumps on top of Aphmau, another burst barely missing.
"Less talking more fighting!" He yells and Aphmau growls.
"I thought we were on the same side!" Aphmau says as she punches someone who was running at her.
"Technically out families sit on different sides?" Aphmau rolls her eyes and Aaron chuckles as he kicks another guy.
"It was funny!"
"Shut up!"
"Retreat!" Everyone runs back leaving the two agents panting.
"Gotta go!" Aphmau kisses his cheek and runs out.
"I'm here!" Aphmau sits in her chair and Katelyn starts to fix her hair a second time, the first time Aphmau scratched her head.
"Alright into the dress!" Aphmau stands.uo and undresses, a few girls come over and help her jump into the dress quickly, zipping it up.
"Alright, let's not postpone the wedding another hour this time because of an attack." Aphmau nods and runs out, people already walking down the isle.
"Go!" Katelyn gives Aphmau a slight push and Aphmau follows the small roses laying on the carpeted floor, suddenly it feels as if everything had stopped. She looks up to Aaron, the only one moving, he just smiles mouthing
'You'll be great' Aphmau giggles quietly and joins him up on the stairs.
"We're gathered here today to celebrate the..." Everything drowns out, Aphmau watching Aaron as he just stares into her eyes.
"Aaron do you take Aphmau to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Aaron smiles confidently.
"I do." Aphmau starts crying and Aaron squeezes her hand.
"Aphmau do you take Aaron to be your lawfully wedded husband." Aphmau nods smiling.
"I do..." She sounded horse trying not tho cry.
"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the br-" the wall breaks down to reveal Ein, who's followed by his small army who's ready to attack.
"Um excuse me?" Ein turns to Aphmau who looks mad.
"Wait like 20 seconds okay?" Aphmau turns back to the priest who's freaked out.
"You may continue" Aaron can't help but laugh and the priest straightens.
"You may kiss the bride..." Aaron kisses Aphmau and she kisses back happily, everyone clapping.
"Now can i-" Aphmau keeps the kiss connected, holding a finger out to signal 'hold on'.
"I'll just come back later..." He leave, the army following him, a few people laughing.

*A Few Years Later... (Where there will be Spy stuff happening...)*

"Well well well... If it isn't Agent Lycan? Came for the stolen files huh? Well, tell me where P.H.O.E.N.I.X. is located, and you can walk out without anyone getting hurt.." Aaron growls, pulling on the ropes that have connected him to the chair.
"Never." Aaron's ears are filled with laughing, driving him mad.
"What was that?" The mad man plays with a small remote, which turns on a projector.
"Who's this?" Aphmau shows up on the screen and Aaron growls.
"Oh, someone you care about hmm?" He pulls out a small gun and Aaron sighs.
"O-okay... J-just- don't hurt her... Or the baby..."