~Aarmau 24 Part 3~

(Sequel)

"Aaron?" Aphmau whispers as he leads her outside, he unlocks his very expensive looking car and sets Aphmau into it gently.
"Road trip." Aaron says plainly, Aphmau sighs and leans against the door after he shuts it.
"But to where?" She asks as he climbs into the driver's seat.
"Please stop asking questions love." He sets turns the car on and drives onto the road smoothly.
"I'm hungr-"
"Seriously, we ate an hour ago?" Aaron says cutting her off.
"Sorry..." He sighs and rests a warm hand onto her thigh.
"Don't worry I'll get you an ice cream for being good the past few days." Aphmau giggles and kisses his cheek.
"Thank you!" Aaron smiles and Aphmau smiles as well, the two enjoying the comfortable silence between them.

"Ever since Aaron took over the pack this has felt like a family again!" Melissa says happily, Rachel laughs and her husband smiles.
"I'm glad to be here." Derrick states plainly, a knock sounds at the door and Rachel stands up.
"I'll get it, that must be our guests!" Rachel teases, Melissa and Derrick look at each other puzzlingly and Aaron steps into the room.
"Aaron? What are you doing here!" Melissa runs into his arms and gives him a big hug.
"E-Excuse me..." Aaron chuckles at the jealousy laced in Aphmau's voice and Melissa looks over at the small girl.
"Aphmau!?"
"Melissa?!" The two hugs and Aaron smiles.
"Hey Mel why don't you catch Aphmau up on what you've been doing in college?" He kisses the two girls cheeks and heads to the dining room.
"Are you and Aaron a thing....?" Aphmau questions awkwardly.
"B-because I don't wanna fight my best friend but... I had him first..." Melissa laughs and leads Aphmau to her old room.
"He's my brother silly!" Aphmau turns red from embaressment and sighs.
"Thank Irene...."
"So you and Aaron huh~ how's that working out~" Aphmau blushes and hides her face behind her hands.
"I hate you..."
"Love you too bestie!"

"Eat." Aaron whispers over to Aphmau, who's the only one with food still on her plate.
"I'm full..." Aaron sighs and Rachel walks back over with dessert.
"So Aphmau how have you been?" Aphmau shrugs and Aaron glares at her.
"Be polite Aphmau before someone makes you" Aphmau rolls her eyes and continues to conversate while slouched over.
"Excuse us." Aaron pulls Aphmau's arm and drags her into his old room.
"What is wrong with you?!" Aphmau frowns and sighs.
"I-I... I'm your mate! I told your mother every day how much I hated your guts and now..." Aaron sighs and sits down on his bed.
"Well how about we eat desert and go home?" Aphmau nods happily and hugs Aaron tight.
"Mmm, you're so warm..."Aphmau mumbles into his chest.
"Good, now I'll get cuddles when we get home~" Aphmau blushes and hits his arm.
"I only fell asleep in your bed because I was tired and you were warm!"
"Suuuure."

"Alpha!" Aaron pulls off his shirt and steps into the bathroom to start the shower.
"Yes pups?"
"We found Zack!" Aaron growls at the name and nods.
"Where is he." Rylan, Daniel, and Dottie all smile.
"We caught him!"
"Put him in the cells!"
"Aphmau's with him!" Aaron turns red and grabs a knife.
"If he dares lay a hand onto her I'll-"
"Aaron?" Aphmau cuts off his thought and Aaron relaxes.
"Why did you put him in the cells? What did he do?" Aaron hugs her happily and she blushes into his uncovered chest.
"He threatened to kill every single person in my pack and has attempted to kill me several times and he also worked with Ein, the only punishment worthy for his actions is death dear." Aphmau goes pale and let's out a shaky breath.
"Y-you can't! H-he's..." Aaron raises an eyebrow and the trio of pups gasp.
"M-My father..."
"He's a dead man."