~Aarmau 2 Part 2~

*Aphmau's POV*

I've always lived a life in the castle, but as the one being served... It was different. Aaron visited often, taking it slow since... He wants me to marry him... I mean we have had a few moments...

*Flashback*

I set the platter with the princes dinner on it on a side table opening the door and walking in, setting it down on his desk, and when I look up, no princes is seen. I decide to go look for him but he closes and locks the door, setting the key up high.

He set me on his desk, my heart having me put my arms around his neck, him putting his hands on my hips, and without a word, we kissed, it wasn't our first and it wasn't our last...

*Present day*

"I want the castle on lock down!" Aaron yells from the hall, I poke my head out and Aaron's expression softens "what's happening...?" I asked sweetly, he puts a hand on my cheek "Just stay here... If I don't come back... Pick your king and rule for me aph..." I pull him into my room shutting it and hugging him, for the first time... "Y-you can't leave me... I won't let you!" Aaron froze, I knew why, I opened up, I was so scared of this new life but... He made me feel safe...

*Time skip*

I searched the crowds coming back from a supposed battle, Aaron no where to be seen, I lost it... I lost him... I couldn't let anyone see me like this... So I ran... Ran to HIS room... I don't know why but I felt safe their... I slammed the door shut crumbling down crying, this isn't what Aaron would want... The door opened to a tall figure with medical tape surrounded both arms and his chest, he looked at me on the ground, his only words were "get up" I was too scared to deny so I stood up avoiding eye contact, wiping my tears "Aphy look at me..." I stopped, there was only one thing I could do, kiss him, and he kissed back with the passion of a million burning sun's coming straight towards the earth, to me, a star that granted my only wish, to serve my King.