~Aarmau 29~

"Mmm..." Alina coos as Aphmau rocks her back and fourth.
"Shhhh...." Aphmau sets Alina into her crib and a knock sounds at the door.
"J-just a minute!" Aphmau hides her daughter and scrambles to the door.
"Aaron?" She asks as she opens the door.
"Hey Aph, Lily is out for a bit so I wanted to know if we could hang o-" he's cut off by a child crying out and Aphmau freezes.
"Can you excuse me..." Aphmau bolts I to her tiny room and picks her baby girl up.
"Shhh... Mommy's got you... Mommy's got you..." Alina's cries soon stop and Aphmau sighs.
"Mommy?" Aaron asks, hurt laced in his voice.
"U-um... I adopted her..." Aphmau lies, which clearly doesn't fool Aaron.
"Aphmau... Who's the father...?" Aaron asks curiously.
"I..." Aphmau takes a deep breath and starts to bawl her eyes out.
"She's yours okay?! It was the night we got drunk! Take her!!" Aphmau hands Alina to Aaron and he looks down at his daughter.
"She's beautiful... Like you Aph..." Aaron turns and picks up Aphmau's chin, leaning in to kiss her better.
"No, you have a girlfriend! This is all wrong! J-just keep her..." Aphmau grabs her car keys and Aaron follows her.
"Aphmau please! I love you!" Aphmau shuts her car door and quickly pulls out of the driveway.
"Aph-" Aaron gasps at the sudden noise of a car crash and rushes Alina inside.
"Aphmau!"

Aphmau gasps as she sits up in the hospital bed.
"She's awake!!!" A doctor exclaims happily.
"After 2 years she's awake!"
"Call her mother!!"
"She's out of the coma!" Aphmau just sits there confused and the doctors sigh.
"Aphmau you've been in a coma for 2 years..." Aphmau inhales sharply and lays back down.
"T-two..."
"mhmm... Just relax sweetheart." Aphmau nods and the door suddenly bursts open.
"Aphmau!!" Sylvanna hugs her daughter tight and Alina jumps up onto the bed.
"Mommy!" Aphmau smiles and hugs her daughter happily.
"M-Mom...?" Aphmau asks, Sylvanna nods and rubs Alina's back.
"You should have told me Aphmau..." Aphmau hides her face in Alina and Aaron puts down diaper bag as he walks in.
"Thanks for helping Sylvanna" Aaron says sarcasticly, Aphmau blushes and Aaron smiles.
"It's been awhile Aph."

"Go home...." Aphmau murmurs to Aaron who's holding you closely on the couch.
"Why?" Aphmau sighs and stands up shakily.
"Your girlfriend..." Aaron smirks and laughs which only makes Aphmau more mad.
"I broke up with her awhile ago Aph." Aphmau frowns and looks away.
"Why..." Aaron hugs Aphmau and rubs her back soothingly.
"Because I love you and our daughter Aphmau..." She blushes and looks over at Alina lovingly.
"Take her..." Aaron sighs and kisses Aphmau's cheek.
"You don't get it do you... I live here. You were in a coma I moved in to take care of your daughter." Aphmau exhales and pulls Aaron into a passionate kiss.
"Sorr-" Aaron pulls her back into a kiss and Aphnau melts.
"Shhhh."