~Aarmau 34~

He winced as the shower water sprayed against his back, the cuts on Aaron's back ran deep. He'd been a fool to try and stand up to a pack of werewolves alone, however he proved his point, no one messes with his Aphmau. Ein had payed dearly for what he had done to Aph.. Now, Aaron and Aphmau have a matching set of scars. She just couldn't know what he had done.. She never wanted him to fight, not even if it was for her.
"Aaron? Are you okay in there?? You're taking awhile.." Her voice rang from behind the bathroom door.
"Yeah babe, I'm fine, I swear." Aaron responded trying to keep his voice level.
"Okay.. Just hurry up please.. I wanna cuddle, I don't feel safe out here alone.." She whispered
"Then come sit in here until I get out.."
"No!! That's not normal!!"
"Fine.. I'm getting out now." With that, he shut off the water and grabbed his towel. A white towel.. Great. He winces again as the towel touches his back, it became stained the instant it touched his back. After he is as dry as he can get and had put shorts on, he tried his best to wrap his back in gauze.. when he finished, the wrap fell off.. He had no choice..
"Aph, hun I could use a little help.." He said fulling accepting what was about to happen..
The instant Aph ran in, she gasped sharply and tears formed..
"What happened!" She approached his back, and started mopping up the dripping blood..
"I.. fought Ein, and his pack..."
"Why!?"
"He had no right to hurt you the way he did Aph!! You told him you loved me and he cut you across your back.. He made an example out of you and I wasn't having it!!" Aaron stated firmly.
"You know we're gonna need new towels now." She stated with a smirk, which surprised Aaron.
"You're not mad..?" He asked, turning to face her.
"Did you win?" She asked with a brow raised..
"Yes, him and his pack.." Aaron said confidently.
"Then no. I'm not mad, you big bad wolf." Aph says soothingly while wrapping his back with gauze. "Now shut up and kiss me." She finished, smiling cheekily, and leaning in. Aaron met her half way and they kissed.