~Aarmau 12 Part 2~

(A continuation of Butler.)
It's pay back time.. Aaron thought one night, he was gonna pay Aph back for cheating him into being her butler via soccer match. He was gonna cheat her into being his maid for the day by betting on who was gonna win an Overwatch League match. The Los Angeles Gladiators were playing the Seoul Dynasty today. The Dynasty were going to win, but Aph didn't know that, she picked the Gladiators because they were purple.
"Awe I lost!" Aph whined.
"I told you Aph, now you know the deal, go get changed." Aaron smirked as he kissed her cheek and gently pushed her towards the stairs. Aph knew better than to argue so she ran upstairs to get changed, Aaron following close behind.
"Do I have to come out...?" Aph moaned, she was wearing her old maid cafe uniform.
"Yes, you made the bet babe." Aaron said. Aph groaned and stepped out, doing a little twirl for him, he caught her and dipped her into a kiss.
"Does this mean I don't have to be your maid??" Aph asked hopefully
"No dear." Aaron said firmly.
"Well it was worth a shot.." Aph giggles.
"You know the drill, no loving unless asked too, and you come when I ring this bell." Aaron holds up the bell from before.
"Yeah yeah.." Aph sighed.
"Now, please go make lunch."
"Well, what do you want sir??"
"Oh... Well I was thinking since the guys are coming over to watch the rest of the League matches.. Can you make me a quick sandwich..?"
"Yes sir! Ham or Turkey??" Aph smiled.
"Ham please dear."
"Mmhmm!!" She runs to the kitchen and after ten minutes brings him a perfectly hand made sandwich.
"Thank you, love, now go take a long and satisfying bath until the guys leave okay?"
"Yes sir, may I ask why..?" Aph asked.
"I wouldn't want them getting any ideas for my wife. Plus you need a rest too." Aaron stated.
"I guess, but I haven't really done anything?" Aph said innocently.
"I know dear, but.. I got you those bath bombs you love so much.."
"THE GALAXY ONES!?" Aph squeals running up to the bathroom.
"Enjoy yourself love.." Aaron states as he opens the door for Garroth, Blaze, and Travis, his Overwatch squad.
After an hour or so passes and the guys have gone home, Aph texts Aaron.
*Are they gone yet?*
*Yeah babe, come down, dress normal it's just you and me for the rest of tonight*
Aph comes down, wearing leggings and one of Aaron jackets over a purple tank top, as she steps off the last step Aaron sweeps her off her feet.
"Master Aaron?" Aph questions blushing brightly.
"No more of that, I figured out you tricked me into being your butler."
"O-oh..."
"So I planned to get revenge but.. I didn't want to upset you, so I made a bet I knew I wouldn't loose, and bought the bath bombs to spoil you."
"Aar...."
"And.. I rented Frozen for us to cuddle too..."
"I love you Aaron. I should've never cheated you with that bet I'm sorry..."
"Shhhhhh, I love you too Aph, now relax." Aaron says as he lays with her on the couch, holding her close and kissing her neck all while she quietly sang all the songs and they even sung Love is and Open Door together. It was over before they knew it, but they never let go of each other, they sealed the night with a long lasting kiss.