~Aarmau 22 Part 2~

(VEIWERS BE ADVISED, THIS STORY CONTAINS ABUSE AND MAY NOT BE SUITED FOR ALL READERS.)
It was horrid.. right before his eyes Aph is pulled away by a collar around her neck.
"Say goodbye to your wife and unborn child, Aaron." A chilled voice rang out.
"NO I WON'T LET YOU!!" Aaron says as he activates his power.
"AARON NO! STAY BACK!!" Aph screamed but it was too late, in his rage Aaron dove at her captor.. But he was too late.
"You fool!" The voice said as he rips Aphmau infront of Aaron's touch. She screamed and before Aaron could touch her.. He woke up in a cold sweat, no Aphmau by his side, he feared that the nightmare was true.
In a mass panic, Aaron runs downstairs.
"Aphmau!! Dear!?!" He yelled scared.
"In the kitchen dear!!" She yells back. Aaron runs in, hugging her tightly.
"Are you alright Aar...?" Aph asks
"No.. Thank Irene your safe.." He explains his nightmare..
"Aar... Don't worry.. Me and our baby are safe.." she said, cupping her larger stomach..
"Good..." He was still hugging her..
"Aaron.. too tight..." Aph said a bit pained..
"Sorry.. sorry.." Aaron let go. "I have to go talk to my dad and the head of the school today, they want me to teach their class on destructive abilities and how to control them to the newcomers."
"Honey that's great!!!" Aph said jumping a bit.
"I start tomorrow, today's just the introduction to teaching for me.." he says a bit embarrassed.
"Still, I'm sure it'll be fun!" Aph said kissing his cheek lovingly.
"I bet.." Aaron says as he returns to the bedroom to get dressed for the meeting. He comes back down dressed in a black suit with red tie, hugs Aph goodbye and walks to the head of school's office.
*sometime later*
"This is your classroom Aaron, feel free to change it in any way you see fit." Said the head of the school, Cadenza.
"Thank you Miss Cadenza, it'll be my honor to teach your students.." Aaron said.
"Aaron, drop the formalities dear. Your not a student anymore, and they aren't just my students they're yours now too."
"Right ma'am.. my bad.."
"No worries, you'll get the hang of it soon, I know it." Cadenza said patting him on the shoulder. "Now go home and rest, your wife must miss you by now." She laughs a little. With that Aaron walked back to his house, happy to see Aph asleep on the couch. He makes her dinner, and after they eat, he takes her up to the bed. They kiss goodnight and fall asleep happily.
The next morning Aaron is up and readied long before Aphis awake, this time he's wearing jeans and a red plaid flannel.
He gets to his classroom and preps today's lesson, nothing huge, just introduction and the basics. The clock chimes 10:00 a.m. and his students start coming in.
"Good morning class, My name is Mr. Lycan, and my job is to teach you how to control your powers so you don't hurt any innocent people. However, before I can do that I need to get to know all of you first. I'm gonna go around and ask all of you your names." Aaron stated smiling at his new students.
"Lets start with... you." He points to a blonde guy in the back.
"M-me..? My name's Garroth.."
"Nice to meet you Garroth, what can you tell me about yourself?" Aaron says.
"Well.. I'm the oldest in a family of three.. and actually my brothers are in this class.. and I like doors..." Garroth said, the last part more to himself then anyone.
"Good." Aaron said and pointed to a dark haired guy next to Garroth.
"My names Zane." The guy stated before Aaron asked. "And so I don't waste your precious time, the young lad next to me is my little vylad and yes. I am related to Garroth, unfortunately."
"Notes.." Aaron said, after a few more he came to a werewolf boy with blue hair and his wolf ears pierced.
"And you name please..?"
"Ein." The boy stated flatly, he obviously had other things at mind. "Didn't you and your friend save a school of mortals before this, and where's she at now? Is she still hot looking?" He said, his eyes flashing deviously.
"Ein, that is not an appropriate question for class. But if you must know, she is my wife now and yes we did save our old school." Aaron said, not willing to tolerate this boys words.
"They're aren't they? Mortals that is. Their rotten stench ruins this world's true potential! Envision it, Mr. Lycan! A world ruled by supers! A world no one would dare look at wron--"
"EIN. Enough. Go to the office now, and tell the Head of the school what you've said, and don't bother lying, she can see right through lies." Aaron stated firmly, disgusted with the boy, his students felt the same. Ein slams the door on his way out muttering curses and threats. The bell rings and Aaron dismisses his class, he gathers his things and starts to leave. On his way out he passed Ein and a few others that must be the betas of his 'pack'. They all throw Aaron a glare and Ein says in a low voice.
"I bet she's still hot." He says chuckling.
Aaron ignores this and keeps walking.
The next day, Aaron is clicking through the schools attendance and he realizes Ein has been absent all day. Soon after his cell phone starts ringing.
"Aph? Why are you calling I'm-" he didn't get to finish his thought, he was stunned by what he saw in the video call.
"Hello Mr. Lycan." It was Ein and he was in Aaron's house, with Aphmau tied to a chair, a strip of tape over her pleading lips, her face wet with tears. She looked as if she'd been beaten and bruised, she had a cut on her forehead.
"Ein.. what are you doing!" Aaron said, standing from his desk.
"I was right, you know." Ein says pulling a knife from his pocket and tracing the dull edge over Aph's cheek. "She is still hot, and pregnant too." Aph whimpers as the cold metal of the knife touches her cheek.
"Ein release her. NOW. Your problem is with me, not my family." Aaron spat at the phone.
"Your right sir, but I was thinking. After i dispose of you, why not brainwash your bride and make her mine." Ein chuckles, pulling the knife down to aphs dress, he cuts off the skirt. Aph whines behind her gag and Ein slaps her hard, leaving a red mark.
"Shut up!" He snaps at her, moving the knife to her neck. "Or I'll just end you here and force Aaron to watch."
"DON'T YOU HARM HER!" Aaron snapped, grabbing the phone he runs out of his office.
"Your only chance to save her is to beat me." Ein says ending the call.
Aaron runs home, only to find aph is gone, the chairs empty and there's a note saying go to the basement. Aaron does as the note says, and cautiously walks to the basement, the scene he witnesses is all to real.. Aph is sitting on the floor, the skirt of her dress in shreds, and worse of all, a collar hooked to a chain around her neck. The chain led to Ein's tight grip.
"Aaron!!!" Aph yelled, filled with joy at her hero's arrival.
"Shut up!" Einp spats ripping her closer by the chain. "Come to die Aaron, say goodbye to your wife and unborn child."
Aaron, who refuses to live the nightmare he had days ago, grabs a metal bar from the ground and walks towards Ein. Ein sees the challenge and activates his power. He charges Aaron, dropping Aph's chain. Aaron side steps Eins touch and clubs him over the back of the head with the bar. Ein hits the ground, and tries to stand back up but Aaron pins him to the ground with his boot and readies the bar to strike Ein again.
"AARON DON'T!" Aph yells at him, snapping him to reality. "Your blinded by rage if you kill him your no better than him!!" Aph then uses her powers to create shackles on the ground that lock themselves around Ein's arms and legs.
"Grab your phone Aaron... Call the Authorities.." Aph says soothingly. Much to her surprise aswell as Eins, Aaron complies and calls the police. Soon Ein is taken to prison and Aaron takes his Aphmau upstairs and cuddles her..
"I won't let anyone hurt you again... not even me..." Aaron whispers, kissing her. She kisses back and the spent the night like this, clung to one another whispering sweet nothing's.