~Aarmau 24 Part 1~

"Hold still!" Aaron exclaims as he tried to bite down onto Aphmau's warm skin.
"I'm not your mate! You're crazy!" Aphmau makes a run to the door but Aaron grabs her and throws her back onto his bed quickly.
"I don't want this any more than you do human!" Aaron finally bites down, marking Aphmau as his, which makes a few tears fall down her face.
"Now no one will touch you." Aaron states as he gets off the bed.
"Take care of my mate while I go out for a bit." Aaron tells Daniel, who gives a warm smile to Aphmau.
"Yes Alpha!"

"Alpha Ein! He's got Aphmau!" Daniel yells, Aaron sighs and looks at Blaze.
"I'm going after her." Blaze nods and turns to the pack.
"We're on defense in case of an ambush from other packs, Alpha is going on the offensive and getting his mate back, got it?" Everyone nods and Aaron steps outside, following Ein's scent.
"I hope she's okay... She's really nice..." Blaze nods at his friend, knowing Aaron really does have feelings for this girl.
"I hope she's okay too..."

"Please... Stop..." Aphmau begs, Ein just laughs and makes a small cut on Aphmau's cheek.
"Once you're dead, his pack will fall, and I'll take over." Aphmau looks over to see Aaron press a finger to his lips, signaling to stay quiet while he sneaks around.
"He's not coming for me...I'm worthless..." Ein laughs and Aaron walks out in his wolf form from the shadows, changing into his human form to negotiate.
"Let her go." Aaron demands, Ein holds his knife right at Aphmau's neck and laughs.
"She's a burden to your pack, weak, unwanted." Ein offers Aaron the knife.
"I think you should rid her presence from you pack, get it back into bala-" Aaron stabs Ein and he falls to his knees, his plan falling apart.
"You hurt my mate." Aaron says coldly, he turns back to untie Aphmau and that same knife is thrown into his back.
"Aaron!" Aphmau screams, Aaron turns into his wolf form and so does Ein, Aaron lunges at Ein and starts to attack him, Ein trying to defend himself. Aphmau closes her eyes, not wanting to watch this, knowing it was her fault this had happened.
"Aph..." Aaron unties her and picks her up, running out of Eins territory quickly.
"A-Aaron..." He stops and sits, laying up against a tree for support.
"Did he hurt you..." Aaron asks weakly, Aphmau nods and cuddles I to his chest.
"But I don't matter... You're hurt..." Aaron groans out of pain and Aphmau starts to feel guilty.
"The pups will find us... They're patrolling..." Aphmau pushes Aaron forward and stares at the bloody hole in his shirt.
"Take off your shirt." Aphmau demands. Aaron does as he's told and hands her the shirt, which she rips up to form a bandage to wrap around his abdomen.
"Better?" Aaron nods and pulls Aphmau onto his lap.
"We're having a very important talk when we get back..." Aphmau says, Aaron looks at her confused and strokes her hair.
"You aren't going to run away...?" Aphmau shakes no and the pups run over.
"Daniel get Blaze!" Rylan demands, Daniel nods and runs back to FalconClaw territory.
"Don't worry Alpha."

Aphmau blushes as Aaron moves her head on to his chest, he puts an arm around her and exhales the breath he had been holding in.
"We'll check on you two in an hour or so okay" Aaron nods and Daniel closes the door behind him as he exits.
"How do you feel..." Aphmau asks as she puts her left hand on his chest.
"Tired..." Aphmau nuzzles into his neck and Aaron sighs.
"Why are you so lovey all of a sudden?" Aaron asks, Aphmau moved back making sure she isn't touching him.
"S-sorry..." Aaron sits up slowly and hovers over Aphmau's small figure.
"I believe you owe me something for saving you?" Aphmau sits up and presses her lips into his gently.
"Mmm" Aaron places a hand onto her hip and smiles.
"Let's set some ground rules if I'm staying here though." Aaron nods and caresses her cheek.
"First I want my own room." Aaron nods understandingly to her request.
"I want wedding rings, since this mate things kinda like human marriage...? I can't really leave... And I'm not a wolf..." Aaron chuckles and nods.
"Can do." Aphmau smiles and bites her lip.
"And I want to be able to go back into the human world sometimes... Like to restaurants..." Aaron cuddles into Aphmau and sighs.
"I promise..." Aaron's eyes shut and light snores start to sound from him.
"Heh..." Aphmau slips out of bed and Daniel opens the door.
"Daniel can you show me where my room is?" Daniel nods and takes Aphmau just across the hall.
"Take care of Aaron please?" Daniel nods and leaves Aphmau to herself.
"At least he can't cheat on me like Laurance did... He isn't abusive either..."

"Are you sure Ein did this?" Dottie asks as she inspects Aphmau's back.
"Yep..." Aphmau knows Aaron isn't buying it but doesn't say anything else.
"They look old..." Aphmau gasps as Aaron places a cold hand onto her back.
"When I first found Aphmau someone had slapped her and walked away... Saying she wasn't worth their time." Aphmau whimpers and Aaron starts to make circles on her back with his thumb.
"Poor girl" Dottie says, Aphmau pulls her shirt down and Aaron hands Dottie an envelope.
"Give this to Blaze if you see him, tell him to find Aphmau's parents and give it to them." Aphmau squeaks and grabs Aaron's arm.
"A-Aaron..." He looks down at his little mate and sighs.
"Yes Aphmau?" Aph grabs the envelope from Dottie and hides it.
"I-i don't have parents..." The two werewolves look at her in disbelief and Aphmau sighs.
"I do but... They kicked me out at a young age..." Aaron hugs Aphmau and she hugs back.
"Well... Rachel Lycan took me in... Since that was my best friend Melissa's mom... So I lived with her." Aaron freezes and let's go of Aphmau.
"Dottie... Get me a ride home..." Aaron demands, realizing that it was after hia parents divorce.
"Yes Alpha."