~Aarmau 8~

*Jenny's POV*

"Why don't me introduce ourselves to the nieghbors?" I suggest, my friends looking at me with doubt "Jenny we both know you just wanna check out the hot guys on the street" my brunette friend stated, I blushed and grabbed them, rushing them out "L-lets just go!" I yelled shutting the door behind us, I saw blonde, brunette, White haired, blue haired, and black haired men talking and I decided to approach "H-hello I'm Jenny.." I said waving, they turned all at once and they turned, I immedietly recognised them: Garroth, Laurance, Travis, Dante, and Aaron~ "Aaron hey!" I said confidently "W-Wanna come over for dinner...?" I asked, hoping for a 'its a date!' "Hmm... Sure! Can I bring someone along though?" He asked, it'd be rude to say no so I nodded and he gave me a friendly smile, turning back to his friends.

I decended the stairs when the doorbell rang, I checked the mirror flattening my dress. "Its time!" I jumped to the door excitedly. I fixed my composure and opened it, Aaron look so hot in that tux! Omi! "Hey Jenny" he said calmly, I smiled about to let him in but he spoke up "oh I brought along my fiance if you don't mind he said, which made.my heart shattered, I heard my friends gasp, then SHE walked out "Hi!" Aphmau waved happily "thank you for letting me come Jenny" she thanked and I put on a fake smile "the pleasure is mine.." Aaron grabbed her hand and I led them to the dinner table, I sat down and then sat on the other side of me...

*Aaron's POV*

Kissed Aphmau's cheek and excused my self to the restroom. Once I came out I was pushed into a bedroom which was soon locked I then turn to see a bright blonde staring at me "Jenny what are you-" she cut me off with a kiss, pushing me on the bed "get off!" I yelled rolling out and to the door, unlocking it and shutting it, pushing a chair under the knob, her friends apologize and I wave them off, scooping up Aphmau and running out the door, she stares into my eyes with her beautiful hazel ones and I set her down on the porch, as I lean in to kiss her she slaps me "How could you?!" She yells running up to our room locking it, I stand confused and turn to a mirror, seeing Jenny's lipstick pop out on my lips, I groan knowing I'm not going anywhere near her unless I want a broken arm.

I lay outside the bedroom door restless. It slowly opens and she tries sneaking to the bathroom "Aph baby can we talk?" I asked and she jumped "w-why..." She asked, I hated seeing her mad at me... "Jenny forced the kiss on me... I kinda locked her in the room before blowing that popsicle stand, I'd never do that to you!"
"I... Aaron.... I'm sorry...." she begins to cry again.
"Aph honey don't cry..." I say
"I'm just scared I'm not good enough!! She had you in college and I don't want that to happen again.." Aph sobs
"She only had me because I agreed with whatever she said because I was thinking of you...." I manage to say over her tears.
"Oh Aaron..." she smiles "let me get the taste of that little idiot out of your mouth...." she tackles me into a hug, and we kiss, well, makeout..