~Aarmau 30~

"I hate him so much.." Aphmau murmured to herself while hiding in their bedroom closet.. "sure he's charming, caring, smart, hot, a werewolf.. Oh who am I kidding I can't be mad at him for ever.. Maybe just tonight, I'll sleep on the couch! Yeah!! That'll teach him for trying to snoop his birthday gift.. Stupid hunky Aaron.." she giggles to herself but has to stop abruptly because she heard Aaron come into the room.
"Come on Aph.. This isn't fair, I mean yeah I snooped but I didn't find it!! This isn't hide and seek out the cutie.." Aaron whimpers and Aph has to contain her squeals from the closet..
"Gotcha!!" Aaron yells as he opens the closet and Aph screams.
"NOOO!!" She pushes past him and runs away down to the basement.
"Dangit Aph.. I just wanna say I'm sorry!" Aaron yells after her and chases her to the basement. When he finds her, she has a naughty look about her.
"Aph..?" He says walking closer.
"There's no point in snooping. It's not even at our house." Aph says sticking her tongue out. Aaron pins her to the well and she squeaks. He then proceeds to bury his face into her neck, kissing it all over.
"Aaron noooooooo your gonna leave another mark and I'm supposed to be mad at you!!" Aph squealed as his beard stubble tickled her and his lips worked wonders. She fought hard to contain any sign of pleasure that escaped her but she was too late. Aaron scoops her off her feet and plants a kiss on her lips. She kisses back tired of the fight.. Much to her surprise Aaron let's go.
"I love you.." he states, his voice soft and low. "And I'm sorry I snooped.."
"I love you too.." Aph says weakly, and their lips reunite again..