~Aarmau 32~

A/N: NOT SPONSORED WE SWEAR!
"Hey babe!! I found a new game for you to try!!" Aaron called to Aph from the living room of their house.
"What is it!?" Aph came running into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and some soda.
"Fortnite." Aaron said holding the controller and smiling. Aph groaned..
"Not you too!! You've fallen into the clutches of that game!! I've seen videos on it! Aaron..." she sighed
"Just give it a try??" Aaron said patting the spot next to him on the couch for her.
"Fine.." Aph says sitting next to him "hold muh snackss" she said through a mouth full of popcorn, handing the bowl to him and taking the controller.
"Alright you know how to--" Aaron started.
"YES. I told you I watched videos.. I don't normally play. I watch you play. This isn't fair. I'm supposed to be clingy to make you lose focus and kiss me.." Aph whimpers and Aaron chuckles. Aph dropped into Tilted Towers, her first mistake. She lands with everyone else and dies instantly.
"I hate everything." She said, pouting.
"No you don't, you just didn't jump in the right area." Aaron says, not giving into her cuteness.
"But all the YouTubers land there!!" She protested.
"But you're not them are you?"
"No..." She pouted and leaned into him.
"How about a little incentive.." Aaron smiles.
"A what?" She looked at him confused.
"Every kill you get, earns a kiss. Every time you win you get to paint on of my nails, however, if you lose.. I get to do as I please while you play the next match."
"You're on!" Aph said and started another round. This time she dove into Haunted Hills. She screamed when she found a golden SCAR. She then proceeded to get three kills, and she got rewarded with three quick pecks on the lips by Aaron. She then got killed. Her punish meant for losing was she had to sit on Aaron's lap while he masseged her sides and kissed her neck. Surprisingly during the next round she won, and the next, and the next. It seemed having Aaron there to massage her and kiss her helped her focus. After 10 consecutive wins, Aaron's nails were drying with a bright red.
"Hey Aar?"
"Yeah?"
"Thanks for... helping me win.."
"All I did was sit there and love on you?"
"That's why I won... because I had you." Aph said leaning in to kiss him intently.