~Aarmau 14~

Aaron has everything he could ask for, Lily, his loyal wife of 2 years, a successful job, and his dream house. But something felt... Off. Like this isn't the life he was content with... He however still shook off this feeling, thinking it was because of his lack of sleep.

"Have a nice day Mr. Lycan." Aphmau said waving off her boss, Aaron nodded grabbing his stuff.
"You too Ms. Lorde." He walked out to his car, dialing his wife.
"No answer..." He shrugged starting to drive home, only to find an unfamiliar car in the drive way. He opened the door quietly, silently climbing the steps to his bedroom.
"You better go before he gets home" Lily said to a man laying in bed with her, they kissed and he stood up, pulling on a shirt.
"When are you gonna rid of the idiot anyway?" The man asked, Aaron's heart broke and Lily giggled.
"Once I can get enough of his saving out without him realizing. That's why I married him after all" the man nodded, walking out and too his car. Aaron waited ten to fifteen minutes before walking in.
"Hey babe" he said plugging in his phone, Lily smiled hugging him.
"Hey uh the girls wanted to go shopping tomorrow and I wanted to know if I could use your credit card?" Lily asked. Aaron pulled out Lily's suitcase.
"So you married me for money huh?" Lily groaned.
"Get out of my house." Aaron's voice boomed in the house and Lily jumped, running to gather her things.

"M-Mr. Lycan c-can you take a look at these..." Aphmau asked, Aaron groaned taking the folder. Aphmau knew he wasn't happy, and had stuffed the file with all his childhood memories with her. They were long time friends and Aphmau wanted him to never forget she was here for him. Aaron opened it to the first picture, prom. It was him and Aphmau laughing, he smiled a bit but it flattened out a second after. The next was his and Lily's first kiss, Aphmau was in the background looking kinda sad but... Aaron had always been too busy looking at Lily to realize. The third one was Aphmau and Aaron's prank war a few years back, when they had fallen on each other and had let the heat of the moment take them.

"Your favorite." Aphmau said setting a beautiful chicken salad on Aaron's desk. He smiled at Aphmau who returned it happily.
"Can I keep the photo album...?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded, he sighs, knowing he'll have to tell her soon.
"Lily was using me and cheating the whole time we've been together..." Aphmau gasped hugging me.
"It's okay Aar...on. Aaron." Aaron smiled at the small blush she was hiding.
"Aphy baby~" she blushed a dark red.
"Y-You're still not d-divorced so I...we... Y-You're my boss how..." Aarom kissed her cheek hugging her.
"I've always liked you but... I  guess I couldn't break Lily's heart..." He whispered, making circles on Aphmau's arm.

"I'm officially single." Aaron says happily sitting on his couch, he laid down, pulling his phone out and in the process, hits every button on it. He throws it on the coffee table sighing.
"Aphmau... Your eyes are just stunning, I could get lost in those haz eyes forever... And your jet black hair... Reminds me of space... And how my love is like space... It never ends and... Is indescribable. And down even get me started on your body. But most of all... Your bubbly personality... Makes me fall in love with you over and over... Every single day..." Aaron sighed, his phone dinging.
"Message sent." His phone said, Aaron turning red and picking it up. He had clicked some buttons to make a talk to text thing come up, which had self sent itself to Aphmau. He tried to delete it but it had already sent. Just then the 'read' sign popped up, Aaron starting to freak. A 'Aphmau is typing' took it's lace and Aaron covered his face.
"This is the end..."

It had been a few hours since the incident. Aphmau's typing timed into.nothing, Aaron now definite she had no way to respond. He laid back down on the couch when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in." The door opened and Aaron sat up. Aphmau looked him right in the eyes blushing a mad red. Aaron watching as she hung her coat up carefully, taking off her shoes and hat, then walked over to sit next to him.
"A-Aaron I... I love you... And I know you sent that text by mistake... But you just... Made me feel loved... Worth that text... Even if it wasn't meant for me and my name just got replaced in it... Thank you..." Aaron hugged her, not letting go.
"I meant every word of it and it was all for you..." Aphmau cried into him happily and he rubbed her back.

"Go fish." Aaron said, Aphmau picked up a card and motioned for him to play next.
"Uh... Have any 8's...?" Aphmau nodded, handing him them. Be looked at his phone then back at his cards.
"3's?" Aphmau handed them over, losing the game for the 6th time.
"How do you keep winning?!" Aphmau whined and Aaron chuckled at her childishness.
"My phone is linked to a camera that is behind you." Aphmau turned to the camera then back to Aaron.
"Cheater." Aaron laughed standing.
"Hungry??" Aphmau shook yes and Aaron grabbed a cupcake for her. She dig in happily and another knock came.at the door.
"Aaron I need some stuff I left here let me in!" Lily's voice yelled and Aaron groaned.
"Go away." Lily walked to the window looking in, waving to open the door, Aaron shook no and Lily groaned walking back to her car and Aphmau hugged Aaron from behind.
"Don't let her spoil our fun..." Aph whined and Aaron hugged her.
"Trust me, we're just beginning." Aphmau gasped happily.
"Yay more card games!! No. Board games!!" Aaron sighed, unable to hold back a smile.
"Only if you hug me?" Aaron offers and Aphmau jumps into his arms.
"Will you go out with me...?" Aaron whispers and Aphmau nods, hiding in his chest.
"Just know that... I may test you... Since you know... People aren't who you think they are..." Aphmau smiled nodding. He felt complete for the first time, and this love was different... It felt right and that he wouldn't need to doubt it.

"Mr. Lycan...?" Aphmau says shyly, peaking in the door.
"Babe are you oka-" the door opens to Lily whose holding a rose.
"I should go..." Aphmau whispers leaving, Lily shuts the door and stands quietly.
"I-I got your rose..." Lily whispers, Aaron nodding.
"Just thought it'd be nice. Now did you just come to day thanks or...?" Lily pushed a piece of hair behind her ear.
"I-I regret my decision... I really didn't marry you for money... But you were never home and... I just got... Jealous..." Aaron sighs, hugging Lily. She blushes, leaving the room quickly.

"They're beautiful!" Aphmau squeals, following Aaron out of his car.
"Their just for you. And I made a special surprise for you inside~ since it is Valentine's Day~" Aaron winks, covering Aphmau's eyes. He opens he door to find Lily sitting on the couch in a skin tight black dress, reaching her mid thighs, with a heart cutout showing her back.
"You're back- why is she here..." Lily whispers and Aaron growls.
"Why are you here?! She's my girlfriend!" Lily turned red in embarrassment.
"I-I thought our moment meant we were back together... And this was for me..." Aphmau looked up at Aaron teary eyed.
"M-moment...?" Aphmau whispered heart broken, Aaron shook no. "Aphmau upstairs. Lily out. I'm over you. I hugged you. Not a 'moment' so get out. I tried to be nice to you but obviously we can't just be 'friends' so, out."

Aaron hummed along to the slow song playing, as he danced with Aphmau, making sure to be gentle.
"I love you." Aaron whispered sweetly, beaming happily. Aphmau pecked his lips smiling.
"I love you too..."