~Aarmau 11~

*Third Person*

Aaron was a perfect business man with a perfect life, he did his job and listened to every word his partners said. But one thing was missing, Aphmau. Aphmau was the one thing he couldn't win. She hated how he was perfect, she hated how he always won the cases or took her business opportunities. But Aaron fell madly in love with her, to the point that he'd do anything.

"Ms. Lorde. I believe this is yours." I say passing her an envelope, she smirks taking it. She opens it to find a paper that says 'lets me business partners for life.' with a ring. Aphmau looks up at him "I'm going to decline your business proposal and say that you should most likely try and know a girl first, then propose." Aphmau said and stands "wait. How about we make a deal? If I can make you mine in a month... You marry me. And if I can't... You get the grant for the puppy hospital you've been working for, all paid by me." Aaron says, Aphmau holds out her hand and Aaron shakes it "it's a deal sir."

"Aphmau~Senpai. You have a delivery from Aaron~Kun." Aphmau's assistant Kawaii~Chan says, handing her a boquet of roses. Aphmau puts them into a vase and hands her a card "send him my thanks." She says "no need." Aaron says letting himself in, KC stepped out and Aaron sits down "Afternoon Ms. Lorde." He says smiling and Aphmau rolls her eyes "Why are you here??" She asks and he chuckles "I thought you'd like to get lunch?" "I am hungry..." She whispers and he laughs "as friends??" He asks and holds out a hand "sure." She takes it, and walks with him, not letting go of his hand.

"Three more days and I'll have my puppy hospital!!!" Aphmau exclaims and KC sighs "Aren't you going to tell Aaron~Kun your feelings???" Kawaii~Chan complains and aphmau looks up "this is important... I can't let a love life get in the way of this.." she sighs "he is the best of the best... He can find someone better..."

Aphmau sits waiting for her Aaron to come get her. He pulls in and gets out, handing her an envelope "here..." She takes it and he leaves quickly, pulling out and onto the road. She opens the envelope finding a check of $10 million for a pet hospital, an engagement ring, and a note. The note simply said that Aaron wanted to end the bet early so he wasn't pulling his emotions along and that she could exchange the ring for money. Aphmau started crying. Why? She didn't know, but her heart hurt... The warmth of the past month left her and for the first time... She admitted defeat...

Aphmau ran. Ran into the building as fast as she could. She didn't stop. Didn't look back. Just ran. Up the stairs. Up to her future. She dashed through the halls then stopped, there was Aaron... Talking to another girl...

Aphmau's heart shattered. They laughed and he got down on one knee, proposing to her. She squealed hugging him and aphmau started tearing up, the turned to run but ran into someone "Aph what are you doing here..." Aaron said helping her up, she looked back at the other guy and back at Aaron "i-i came to see you... B-business matters... can we go to your office..." She asked and he nodded. Once there Aphmau started crying into him "A-Aph I just gave you money... Why are y-" "I-I'll marry you..." Aphmau blurted, Aaron smirks and chuckles "still can't win." He whispers and she hugs him "you won me over a long time ago..."

Aphmau walks up to the door of Aaron's house, it's basically a mansion. I knock and Aaron opens it happily, hugging me "need help with boxes?" He asks and I nod "thanks." He points to the stairs and to the left hallway "pick a room, any one you'd like." Aphmau walks upstairs, looking through the rooms, some with a rustic feel some making you feel like a princess, but one cause her attention. It was a room with beautiful red walls, golden accents mixed with dark stained wood. The room seemed to be occupied, but from looking around it seemed to be Aaron's room. Aphmau took a deep breath and walked out "th-this one..." She said blushing and Aaron looked at her surprised "With me??" He asked and she nodded "I didn't think we were in that stage? Speaking of... I was thinking... Would you rather me take the ring back and just be... Dating? Not engaged?" Aaron asked politely and aphmau thought for a minute "a-actually... I like being engaged to you... It makes me feel important..." she whispered "Awe Aphy you've always been important to me!" The nickname and comment combined made her a deep red.

Aaron and Aphmau climbed into bed awkwardly. Aaron slowly wrapped her into his chest and Aph kissed his chin, hiding her face "I can sleep on the floor of you want" Aaron offered, but Aphmau was already asleep. "Beautiful"

Aphmau woke up alone, she sat up seeing Aaron at a desk on the phone. She got up, walking over and plopping herself on his lap, he sat back holding her close "Morning dear" he said, she could tell the guy he was on the phone with said something because Aaron responded with "Sorry I was talking to my fi- Wife." He stuttered, Aphmau blushed and Aaron shrugged it off. "Yes sir. Bye." He hung up not moving "how'd you sleep?" He asked and aphmau smiled "really good actually" Aaron smiled "I figured." He looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and she put a hand on his chest "may I..." She whispered and Aph nodded, their lips met and moved perfectly together. He pulled apart and stood up "Breakfast??" He offered and aphmau shook no "M-more kisses..." She said. "You feeling okay??" Aaron asked and she nodded. "Well we have business to attend to love. Come on. Get dressed and I'll drive you to your-our. Our building." Aaron said before leaving Aphmau to her routine.