~Aarmau 28~

It had happened before but never as bad as this.. Aphmau was having the nightmare she always had.. Ein ties her down and tries to brain wash her into his perfect little pet.. Except this time was far worse... He actually managed to do it.. He made her obey his every command.. And when Aaron came to save her.. She kills him.. Kills him in cold blood.. Not by her choice..
She wakes up with a scream when the Aaron in her dreams dropped dead..
"Aph!! Are you O--" Aaron started to say when his wife woke with a scream.
"Is it the real you..." Aph says almost coldly.. "Not Ein playing with my mind..." she breaks into tears..
"Shush... It's the real me I swear.." Aaron said as he hugged her.. She pushes him away glaring daggers.
"Prove it.." She says. "What's my favorite flowers...?"
"A lilac and a rose." Aaron stated calmly, knowing this was her protocol for lucid nightmares.. She still wasn't convinced..
"Favorite Animals.."
"Dogs and Cats."
"Favorite food.."
"Cookies or cake.."
"Favorite person?"
"Besides your Mom and Katey..? Me. Aaron Lycan.. Your husband." He states lovingly and she cuddles into him.
"Good.. It is You.." She states.
"How bad was it this time Aphy.."
"Horrid... He succeeded, and made me murder you..." she says crying into his chest.
"Shhhh shhhh... You know he's in prison for what he tried doing to you and Katey... Maximum Security." Aaron says stroking her hair soothingly.
"Good.." She says before she fell asleep on him.. It was 7 in the morning but that didn't stop her.. Aaron just held her close while she slept.. Protecting that which he cared for the most...